Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

#21Lord_VishanaPosted 1/27/2013 1:26:30 PM
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Disgaea 3 is definitely worth it as well.

5x rating on metacritic, risky! Disgaea 3 is on PS3 as well.

I'd say to go with the safest bet: P4G.

Why people place so much credence in Metacritic baffles me honestly.
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#22jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:31:35 PM
Bump
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#23Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/27/2013 5:06:36 PM
jon davis posted...
What are the best games out right now?

Im looking at,

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Dynasty Warriors (dont care if its not liked, i really want to play a DW game)

P4G (duh!)

Since you want to get those get them, I played P4G, Gravity rush and DW and have Uncharted. P4G I like a lot, Gravity Rush I don't like the controls but the rest is good, DW I tried the demo it seems like a good DW game, and Uncharted I have but never played it though I played the PS3 versions which are fun.

Some other games that I like are Disgaea 3 (I didn't get it on PS3), Ragnarok Odyssey (some people find it gets boring quick but I find it fun), and Wipeout (I usually don't care about racing games but it's pretty fun, the best one at of all the free ones I got for Vita from +).
#24NerdstickPosted 1/27/2013 5:23:24 PM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Because when a game gets bad scores from reviewers and bad scores from users, it's probably a bad game..how people can disregard review scores baffles me.

Silent Hill studio responsible for ruining the franchise s*at out a bad Diablo clone. You can like it, but I advise against it.
#25jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:45:35 PM
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Because when a game gets bad scores from reviewers and bad scores from users, it's probably a bad game..how people can disregard review scores baffles me.

Silent Hill studio responsible for ruining the franchise s*at out a bad Diablo clone. You can like it, but I advise against it.

Im not interested in it at all.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.