Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#21
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Disgaea 3 is definitely worth it as well.

5x rating on metacritic, risky! Disgaea 3 is on PS3 as well.

I'd say to go with the safest bet: P4G.

Why people place so much credence in Metacritic baffles me honestly.
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#22
Bump
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
3 years ago#23
jon davis posted...
What are the best games out right now?

Im looking at,

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Dynasty Warriors (dont care if its not liked, i really want to play a DW game)

P4G (duh!)

Since you want to get those get them, I played P4G, Gravity rush and DW and have Uncharted. P4G I like a lot, Gravity Rush I don't like the controls but the rest is good, DW I tried the demo it seems like a good DW game, and Uncharted I have but never played it though I played the PS3 versions which are fun.

Some other games that I like are Disgaea 3 (I didn't get it on PS3), Ragnarok Odyssey (some people find it gets boring quick but I find it fun), and Wipeout (I usually don't care about racing games but it's pretty fun, the best one at of all the free ones I got for Vita from +).

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
3 years ago#24
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Because when a game gets bad scores from reviewers and bad scores from users, it's probably a bad game..how people can disregard review scores baffles me.

Silent Hill studio responsible for ruining the franchise s*at out a bad Diablo clone. You can like it, but I advise against it.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#25
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Because when a game gets bad scores from reviewers and bad scores from users, it's probably a bad game..how people can disregard review scores baffles me.

Silent Hill studio responsible for ruining the franchise s*at out a bad Diablo clone. You can like it, but I advise against it.

Im not interested in it at all.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived