Any hardcore PS Vita gamers want to join our Official GameFAQs PSN friend chat?

#1ShadowkhNinjaPosted 1/27/2013 11:38:00 AM
So almost 1 year ago shortly after the ps vita launched I created a ps vita official gamefaqs chatroom with some of the veteran posters and hardcore gamers on this board.
We have been together chatting on the PS Vita in a group for about a year now and its been great.

We've had some posters that you probably recognize on here like KirbyisAwesome, Nepherael, russiaone, Nnamz (i think its spelled that way) Doceggman, Kitthrust and many others too.

We chat about videogames, tv shows, movies, music, vita apps games etc.
We share pics sometimes and screencaps of games and we have a good fun time together.

The old limit for a group chat was 13 people.
Since the 2.0 update we can now have 17 people in a group chat so we are looking for some new members :)

Here are some criteria we are looking for in new people that want to join:

Must play games fairly regularly, like daily and be hardcore. and have a good knowledge about gaming and pop culture too if possible.
We don't want a gamer that only comes in the chat like once a week or only plays games like 3 hours a week.
If you have a fairly high or average psn level then this would be good for proof.

We also don't want new GameFAQs users or new PS Vita owners that just hang around for 1 month on gamefaqs or on their Vita and then just disappear for 1 year.
Believe me this has happened and there are always newbs asking for friends in friending topics and then these users just go dead for months and disappear.
So new users aren't really reliable (sorry)

The chat is PG-13 for the most part but it sometimes does get R rated.
So it would be better if you are still a minor under 18+ then you should not join.
Granted we do have users that are teenagers in our chats but this is just a warning of what to expect.

No trolls or troublemakers we can joke and stuff in the chat but we don't need negative people to join us like some of the users on this board are.

So if any of you want to join then just PM me here on Gamefaqs or send me a friend invite message on your Vita.
My PSN ID is ShadykhNinja

Be sure to specify who you are so I don't think you are just some random.

We hope to see some of you soon and have you join our gamefaqs chat group!

^o^
---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 1/27/2013 11:43:20 AM
This sounds nifty in concept but you make it sound way too elitist(no offense). I'm interested but I only play my Vita like 10 hours a week.
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 1/27/2013 11:43:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/27/2013 11:45:45 AM
Shady you described our group in the worst way possible. Lmao.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#513_TanksPosted 1/27/2013 11:47:31 AM
Fun idea but yeah, it comes off elitist.
---
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage
#6MetalZoicPosted 1/27/2013 11:49:29 AM(edited)
13_Tanks posted...
Fun idea but yeah, it comes off elitist.

How could it be elite when he has the word "ninja" in his username?
#7gears1Posted 1/27/2013 12:01:08 PM
I might join, but I like to use mumble more then PSN to chat,
and since i have so much free time (grrr) i just play games all day.
---
They start eating the fences, band together and break into your house, leave before dawn, your villagers will be pregnant and your diamonds will be gone.
#8ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:07:39 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
This sounds nifty in concept but you make it sound way too elitist(no offense). I'm interested but I only play my Vita like 10 hours a week.

oops didn't want to make us seem elitist :'(

anyway you can join if you want just be sure to post and I recognize you as a gamefaqs regular so thats good too :)
---
-Snake Plissken-
#9ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:08:21 PM
gears1 posted...
I might join, but I like to use mumble more then PSN to chat,
and since i have so much free time (grrr) i just play games all day.

well if you want to join just say the word.
---
-Snake Plissken-
#10haynknightPosted 1/27/2013 12:13:47 PM
Sounds cool but man I'm one of those dudes with a pretty decent PSN level (Level 13) but my gaming per week is like only around 10 hours plus I only play at night (I'm in Hawaii) so most people are sleeping by my time.
---
We have evolved beyond the need for allegiance to one console. We are a nexus of rationality for gaming. We are the V3Da nation.