about the newest psvita update....

#1DalekZeroPosted 1/27/2013 6:07:17 PM
I'm having trouble getting it. I keep getting the error

"C0-13293-8" when I try to install it.

I've tried updating via my vita's wi-fi and my PC. both to no avail. Can anyone help me?

On a sidenote, I also can't seem to register for the uRefer program. It can't verify my PSN ID, and yes, I'm sure i'm using the correct name. I'm thinking the two might be related, but I'm wondering if anyone else can help me.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#2DalekZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:09:30 PM
ok, so i get that you have to use "referal" codes, but how can I get MY referal code?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#3zandm7Posted 1/27/2013 6:09:56 PM
As for the uRefer thing, did you receive the email from Sony asking you to sign up?
---
Playing - Vita: Uncharted, MotorStorm, Stardrone, Resistance, AC3L. PS3: CoD, BF3, InFamous, WipEout. Various PC games (TF2, Minecraft mostly).
PSN: zandm7
#4DalekZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:12:04 PM
zandm7 posted...
As for the uRefer thing, did you receive the email from Sony asking you to sign up?

No, I did not. but that's a sidenote. my main question is about the update, as without it, I can't even acess the store to begin with.
---
#5zandm7Posted 1/27/2013 6:14:16 PM
You try restarting your Vita?
---
Playing - Vita: Uncharted, MotorStorm, Stardrone, Resistance, AC3L. PS3: CoD, BF3, InFamous, WipEout. Various PC games (TF2, Minecraft mostly).
#6DalekZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:30:59 PM
I restarted it. i'm getting the same message.
---
#7zandm7Posted 1/27/2013 6:32:05 PM
DalekZero posted...

Hmm...you gotta PS3? If so, try updating through there.
---
#8DalekZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:33:14 PM
zandm7 posted...
DalekZero posted...

nope, just vita
---
#9zandm7Posted 1/27/2013 6:34:03 PM
DalekZero posted...
zandm7 posted...
DalekZero posted...

nope, just vita

Um...restart your router?

If that doesn't work, I'm rather at a loss.
---
#10DalekZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:40:40 PM
zandm7 posted...
DalekZero posted...
zandm7 posted...
DalekZero posted...

nope, just vita

Um...restart your router?

If that doesn't work, I'm rather at a loss.

Its not the router. My internet is working (otherwise how could i post this?
---