I have a feeling Sony is going to "relaunch" the Vita pretty soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a feeling Sony is going to "relaunch" the Vita pretty soon

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#31
Ihavealotofspac posted...
so people want another ngage now?

An N-gage-type device with actual good games would be nice. That way I could ditch my cell phone.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666

User Info: pokemonmaster0

pokemonmaster0
3 years ago#32
I really doubt we will see a redesign any time soon, stores are already having a hard enough time moving the units they have, I doubt they want even more stock that they might not be able to get rid of.

User Info: Akagehisa

Akagehisa
3 years ago#33
Sony should hire you TC,,,

User Info: anon_fire

anon_fire
3 years ago#34
They should get rid of the Rear Touchpad entirely.

User Info: deathpapaya

deathpapaya
3 years ago#35
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Dersu_Uzala posted...
From: MobileWarfare | #006You heard of the Sony Xperia Play? It didn't sell very well.

Because it could only play crappy Android games and PSOne Classics. If they released a smartphone with full Vita capabilities, it would be a very solid product and could find a really strong niche.

I mean, they released that 3G model for nothing. It would have actually meant something if it was a smartphone.

But I don't want a smartphone..I want a dedicated gaming device. I have no interest in a cell phone, seriously..

Then you are a looooooooooser.

Get some friends.
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
3 years ago#36
so people want another ngage now?

The problem with the N-Gage was that it was way too early. No one cared about games on cellphones back then. But that's no longer the case. A similar device today, if marketed right and given enough support, could have a real shot at success. (Obviously, the Xperia Play wasn't that.)

Price doesn't really matter with phones. As the iPhone has proved, people can write any ridiculous phone price off as a "necessity", while gaming handhelds are nothing but luxuries. As long as this hypothetical Vita smartphone isn't like $800, it would sell.

User Info: sausage54

sausage54
3 years ago#37
If this system gets a facelift, the only way I buy is if it incorporates L2/R2 buttons next to R1/L1.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
3 years ago#38
If this system gets a facelift, the only way I buy is if it incorporates L2/R2 buttons next to R1/L1.

That would significantly enlarge the system and decrease portability. I say they just use the back touchpad for extra shoulder buttons.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a feeling Sony is going to "relaunch" the Vita pretty soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived