Why can't Sony have something like Nintendo Direct?

#5121_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:09:37 PM
kingofall214 posted...

Which brings us back to http://blog.us.playstation.com/ latest news games etc all on a Sony site. Heck they even have polls for wether or not you like what has come out for ps+ or not. And Sony reps are in the comments clearing things up all the time. Does Nintendo have something like this?

No. Quit bringing out the blog. And no, I haven't seen any blog about Nintendo, but that's not because there is no blog. It's because gaming news sites already do a good job at announcing any new stuff from Nintendo. Almost like they're doing all the blogging for Nintendo.

And Sony blogs are s*** compared to Nintendo Direct. It's just PSN viewed through a computer. Forget about the site design, but Nintendo continuously announces upcoming games and functionalities with their systems. Sony blogs are shallow compared to what Nintendo's doing. For Sony, we don't know what exactly is going on.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#52Tzuba12Posted 1/29/2013 6:38:37 PM
The last WiiU Nintendo Direct was amazing. Got me pumped up to buy a WiiU asap. Vita needs something like this, because after the last Nintendo Direct, I saw people who hated the WiiU saying they were gonna buy one now. It really helps.

Sony needs to do a "Sony Direct". It could bring the vita back from the dead.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#5321_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:24:04 PM
I'm glad I'm getting more people to agree with me!
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited