Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus free for PS+

#51PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/29/2013 7:48:00 AM
The_Djoker posted...
wow...I feel bad for people who only own vitas.

I don't know anyone IRL who only owns a Vita. That's the most ridiculous thing ever.

It's a lame troll statement. One of many people like him use when reaching in their bag for ammo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#52BahamutBBobPosted 1/29/2013 7:50:27 AM
I was considering picking this up. I've played NG Black and NGS, but never beat either. If I have it on a handheld, I may actually put the time in to complete it.

Let's hope this trend continues, PS+ games that I was considering buying.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#53KanokarePosted 1/29/2013 4:40:28 PM
it's out now if it wasn't before.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#54SlaysmePosted 1/29/2013 9:11:33 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
Quote:wow...I feel bad for people who only own vitas.

Getting 1 game on a scam subscription prog., and "faith is restored"....didnt realize how bad things were for you guys :'(

@FindmeElseweyr
Isn't it sadder that you're trying to tell happy people they should be unhappy for no reason? People like different things. Get used to it.

I understand that a starving man will eat a rat and call it a 3 course meal. I just feel bad that I'm over here with all these consoles and I have all these games to play, and yet you vita guys are sitting there blowing your load over one game, on a scammy subscription program.

It's empathy, bro.

Save this post. Read it in ...say 7 years. Get your google calender page up, go to jan 30th 2020 and paste your text into that date, and set a reminder.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#55Yuri_LowelIPosted 1/30/2013 3:47:57 AM
Quote:Yuri_LowelI posted...
Too bad it's a horrible version of the masterpiece. Though if you never played it I would reccomend it.

It may not be the best version, but to call Sigma+ a "horrible version" is exaggerating.

@XphoenixedgeX

No it's not. It is horrible. That game is not supposed to be played in 30fps.
---
Sent from my iPod touch 5G via PowerFAQs 1.10
#56CyDetrakDPosted 1/30/2013 11:56:41 AM
Another great game I already own for my beloved Vita for free lol.
#57HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 12:06:24 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Quote:Yuri_LowelI posted...
Too bad it's a horrible version of the masterpiece. Though if you never played it I would reccomend it.

It may not be the best version, but to call Sigma+ a "horrible version" is exaggerating.

@XphoenixedgeX

No it's not. It is horrible. That game is not supposed to be played in 30fps.

Have you even played the game?! Once you start getting used to playing it on the Vita, you forget that it is running @30fps. You act like it breaks the game or something.