Tempted to buy a PS Vita for 15$

#21CompassPosted 1/28/2013 3:34:43 PM
Emi3280 posted...
A big lol for people that actually believe it.

This. I think the "one born every day" estimate was woefully conservative...
#22pokemonmaster0Posted 1/28/2013 3:39:16 PM
seriously_lol posted...
There should be a sticky for this (sadly). The same topics pops up almost every single day.

seriously, this is like the 5th topic on this I've seen.
#23J_Can_ManPosted 1/28/2013 3:41:32 PM
Lol, even if it is a scam(which it obviously is) no one would lose any money, ebay will refund you so goddamn fast it will be like it never happened.
---
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com
#24seriously_lolPosted 1/28/2013 3:43:40 PM
J_Can_Man posted...
Lol, even if it is a scam(which it obviously is) no one would lose any money, ebay will refund you so goddamn fast it will be like it never happened.

I would be embarrassed to tell them that I got scammed by this.
---
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.
#25darkphiresagePosted 1/28/2013 3:46:44 PM
J_Can_Man posted...

there is a time limit on ebay protection, they drag it out by never delivering the merchandise. people simple enough to fall for it usually let it drag on past that limit before they talk to ebay. while the seller sends them a email saying "next week" every time they ask about it.

now don't quote me on this, it's what i've heard from someone who's been through it. they may have changed their methods.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#26kingofall214Posted 1/28/2013 4:06:19 PM
It's ether fake or that guy robbed a shipping truck full of vitas. Ether way you're going to get screwed with ether an empty box or the feds kicking down your door.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#27Purple_KittenPosted 1/28/2013 4:15:47 PM(edited)
I bought it few hours ago tbh, and I will let you know when I get it tho I may not till May 4th or something at the latest.

At the very least I can get a refund if it is a fake, the whole argument on units sold to units available, is stupid...I mean units available just means how many they have LEFT right? Makes sense but than again I am half wake right now...

Also he seems to have alot of good feedback, messaged some of the people who bought stuff from him and one so far got back to me saying the phone he got works great.
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman
#28darkphiresagePosted 1/28/2013 4:19:33 PM(edited)
Purple_Kitten posted...
I bought it few hours ago tbh, and I will let you know when I get it tho I may not till May 4th or something at the latest.

At the very least I can get a refund if it is a fake, the whole argument on units sold to units available, is stupid...I mean units available just means how many they have LEFT right? Makes sense but than again I am half wake right now...

Also he seems to have alot of good feedback, messaged some of the people who bought stuff from him and one so far got back to me saying the phone he got works great.

^
darkphiresage posted...
there is a time limit on ebay protection, they drag it out by never delivering the merchandise. people simple enough to fall for it usually let it drag on past that limit before they talk to ebay. while the seller sends them a email saying "next week" every time they ask about it.

now don't quote me on this, it's what i've heard from someone who's been through it. they may have changed their methods.

---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#29CompassPosted 1/28/2013 4:26:09 PM
lol.
#30Kid_Rainen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:28:42 PM
Even If it looks fake never doubt it. I brought a blue snowball mic and the seller had it at 20$ new and had positive feedback so i just went for it knowing i might get ripped off. next day ups comes with the package and that`s that! Moral of the story? Think Positive!
---
I`m not better than you,you`re just more worst than me!