Tempted to buy a PS Vita for 15$

#51Fallen_LordPosted 1/28/2013 9:18:17 PM
Anyone else notice that he was selling a whole bunch of other expensive electronic devices like android phones and tablets for 15.00 also and that he ended all of those other auctions at the same time as he ended the vita one? I wonder how much money this guy is going to walk away with from this obvious scam. So sad that people fall for something so obviously fake.
#52Fallen_LordPosted 1/28/2013 9:31:51 PM(edited)
This is actually rather entertaining. If you checked the sellers feedback, all of his sales up until september of last year were cheap jewelry. Suddenly, several months later he is selling a whole bunch of high end electronic devices priced at several hundred dollars each for only 15.00 a unit. After doing a whole bunch of sales, he suddenly ends them all right as his negative feedback starts to roll in. I can't wait to see what his account looks like in the following weeks.
#53Maximum OverdrivePosted 1/29/2013 1:06:24 AM
Update us asap!
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#54Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 9:43:35 AM
And so it begins....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sun_mimi*369&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true
#55Manilo_PunishPosted 1/29/2013 10:10:09 AM
Fallen_Lord posted...
And so it begins....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sun_mimi*369&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

aaaahahaha
---
The Punish.
#56darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 11:53:30 AM
...lol
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#57pikachupwnagePosted 1/29/2013 12:05:23 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
10 available. 249 sold. That math sounds pretty solid to me.

Sailor goon must be the seller with all those mathmagics going on.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#58Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:01 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
10 available. 249 sold. That math sounds pretty solid to me.

Sailor goon must be the seller with all those mathmagics going on.

Poor Saillor goon gets no love on these boards.
#59Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 2:19:37 PM
Hoogovens posted...
Definite scam. Having sold many items on Ebay myself (but still far fewer transactions than this scam artist claims) and being as honest and fair as possible in every way, it's still inevitable to end up with negative or neutral feedback. And definitely not almost perfect 5.0 ratings in the 4 seller categories. Some people just can't be pleased.

And on top of that, say the guy did have something to ship you, defective or incomplete, or whatever. Notice he says it takes a couple weeks to air mail it here, but refunds are only accepted if the item is received back within 7 days after the buyer receives it. So to get it back there in time and hope for a refund, I'll bet you'd spend quite a bit more than it cost to buy the thing in the first place!

Thats the great thing about ebay buyer protection, if I show them it is a fake/scam than I can get my refund forcefully from them due to their being NO WAY to ship it to him and him getting it within 7 days. I have had to done this before in the past of something being broken or not the right item from a seller *not a scam than tho, just broken game* and ebay took care of it and I got a full refund.
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman
#60Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 2:26:13 PM(edited)
Purple_Kitten posted...
Hoogovens posted...
Definite scam. Having sold many items on Ebay myself (but still far fewer transactions than this scam artist claims) and being as honest and fair as possible in every way, it's still inevitable to end up with negative or neutral feedback. And definitely not almost perfect 5.0 ratings in the 4 seller categories. Some people just can't be pleased.

And on top of that, say the guy did have something to ship you, defective or incomplete, or whatever. Notice he says it takes a couple weeks to air mail it here, but refunds are only accepted if the item is received back within 7 days after the buyer receives it. So to get it back there in time and hope for a refund, I'll bet you'd spend quite a bit more than it cost to buy the thing in the first place!

Thats the great thing about ebay buyer protection, if I show them it is a fake/scam than I can get my refund forcefully from them due to their being NO WAY to ship it to him and him getting it within 7 days. I have had to done this before in the past of something being broken or not the right item from a seller *not a scam than tho, just broken game* and ebay took care of it and I got a full refund.

The people who actually gave this crook money are not going to actually receive anything. What do you do then?

In a related story, the sellers feedback jumped from 0 negative to 39 negative in less than 1 day.