Tempted to buy a PS Vita for 15$

#61AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:36 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
10 available. 249 sold. That math sounds pretty solid to me.

Sailor goon must be the seller with all those mathmagics going on.

LMAO!
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#62Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 2:31:44 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Purple_Kitten posted...
Hoogovens posted...
Definite scam. Having sold many items on Ebay myself (but still far fewer transactions than this scam artist claims) and being as honest and fair as possible in every way, it's still inevitable to end up with negative or neutral feedback. And definitely not almost perfect 5.0 ratings in the 4 seller categories. Some people just can't be pleased.

And on top of that, say the guy did have something to ship you, defective or incomplete, or whatever. Notice he says it takes a couple weeks to air mail it here, but refunds are only accepted if the item is received back within 7 days after the buyer receives it. So to get it back there in time and hope for a refund, I'll bet you'd spend quite a bit more than it cost to buy the thing in the first place!

Thats the great thing about ebay buyer protection, if I show them it is a fake/scam than I can get my refund forcefully from them due to their being NO WAY to ship it to him and him getting it within 7 days. I have had to done this before in the past of something being broken or not the right item from a seller *not a scam than tho, just broken game* and ebay took care of it and I got a full refund.

The people who actually gave this crook money are not going to actually receive anything. What do you do then?

In a related story, the sellers feedback jumped from 0 negative to 39 negative in less than 1 day.

You file a report....I already did, wasn't to big a deal tbh cuz I have the money to buy a Vita this friday anyways after my money is in the bank :)

XD ya I just saw that, sucks that ebay can't just IP ban him
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman
#63Retro_CuddlesPosted 1/29/2013 2:34:53 PM
the people who bought from the seller shouldnt be using the internet.
---
R.I.P Ryan Dunn
Proud to know my Great Grandfather was in the British SAS
#64SxmfctPosted 1/29/2013 2:37:12 PM
The sellers negative feedback page gave me some nice entertainment

Tablets, vita's, phones...all incredibly cheap

And the buyers are surprised they got scammed. How dense can anyone be
---
"PC's are stupid. There's basically nothing PC can do that an Xbox can't." - GorillaOnRoof
#65OtakuGameraPosted 1/29/2013 2:39:07 PM
You file a report....I already did, wasn't to big a deal tbh cuz I have the money to buy a Vita this friday anyways after my money is in the bank :)

so in the end, ebay is the victim?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#66Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 2:41:26 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...

You might be correct. Reading the new feedback i am surprised that the buyers are shocked to discover it was a scam.
#67NeojianXPosted 1/29/2013 2:50:22 PM(edited)
So ebay and ubid are not places to buy online, if they all fake auctions. Also, it probably is the TCs game system auction, seeing how you posted that bull here. Only a moron would post an auction they were interested in on a game forum.

I give you credit for being better than that, but it still does not look good for you. XD

Gamestop would have bought them all up, if that was real. Sold them for full price at their ebay and amazon stores. Ha ha ha ha! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#68Manilo_PunishPosted 1/29/2013 3:07:41 PM
Did you what this one guy left as feedback. What is he trying to say?

"Cant believe fell for this what a tit bad times scam"
---
The Punish.
#69Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 3:19:48 PM
OtakuGamera posted...

so in the end, ebay is the victim?

Huh? Where did you get that from? :/
No, just since this seems to happen so much *first time I got scammed on ebay tbh and been using it for years now* that don't you think Ebay will just check these scammer's IP address and scam them?
It be alot easier for customers and for themselves so they don't have to do deal with this as much.
---
Transman
#70Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 3:21:51 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

You might be correct. Reading the new feedback i am surprised that the buyers are shocked to discover it was a scam.

Why do people say this? Dear lord so we fell for a scam or knew it was a scam but wanted to try it out and if anything HELP with getting his account closed. Besides it was ONLY $15
---
Transman