Tempted to buy a PS Vita for 15$

#71Manilo_PunishPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:33 PM
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...
the people who bought from the seller shouldnt be using the internet.

You might be correct. Reading the new feedback i am surprised that the buyers are shocked to discover it was a scam.

Why do people say this? Dear lord so we fell for a scam or knew it was a scam but wanted to try it out and if anything HELP with getting his account closed. Besides it was ONLY $15

That feeds three people at Subway. Ain't no joke.
---
The Punish.
#72Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 3:27:15 PM
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

You might be correct. Reading the new feedback i am surprised that the buyers are shocked to discover it was a scam.

Why do people say this? Dear lord so we fell for a scam or knew it was a scam but wanted to try it out and if anything HELP with getting his account closed. Besides it was ONLY $15

I realize that 15.00 is not much to you or me in the long run but this guy scammed hundreds of people out of 15.00. That adds up and is the reason why thieves do this, because people continue to fall for it. 250 imaginary vitas sold for 15.00 each is a profit of 3750.00 to the chinese scam artist and that is a lot of money for a chinese citizen.
#73Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 3:30:06 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

That feeds three people at Subway. Ain't no joke.

Subways sucks. Overpriced and their foot longs are only 10-11 inches.
#74smelly_boobPosted 1/29/2013 3:30:11 PM
hilarious feedback section.... basic ebay rules.

1. check the box so that only shows US sellers show up in your search
2. check the sellers feedback, make sure he's sold before and has positive reviews
3. use common sense, the only way you could get a vita for $15 is if you performed "favors" on the seller before the sale or some old person with dementia sold it at a garage sale
#75smelly_boobPosted 1/29/2013 3:36:34 PM
smelly_boob posted...
hilarious feedback section.... basic ebay rules.

1. check the box so that only shows US sellers show up in your search
2. check the sellers feedback, make sure he's sold before and has positive reviews
3. use common sense, the only way you could get a vita for $15 is if you performed "favors" on the seller before the sale or some old person with dementia sold it at a garage sale

Looking at things more closely.... this guy basically had no negative feedback until today.... so #2 wouldnt have helped you.... only #1 or really #3... but 265 people have no common sense
#76Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 3:46:12 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

I realize that 15.00 is not much to you or me in the long run but this guy scammed hundreds of people out of 15.00. That adds up and is the reason why thieves do this, because people continue to fall for it. 250 imaginary vitas sold for 15.00 each is a profit of 3750.00 to the chinese scam artist and that is a lot of money for a chinese citizen.

True, didn't think of it like that.
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman
#77smelly_boobPosted 1/29/2013 3:50:43 PM
Lil69Leo posted...
I bought the $20 one and it was shipped a week ago. So it will be fun to see what was mailed. Either way I get my money back. PayPal and eBay protection ftw.

thanks to attitudes like this fees for all users are driven up since you abused the ebay protection program on your purchase which has a less than winning the lottery chance of being legit.
#78elsmittyPosted 1/29/2013 3:51:35 PM
A fool and his money are soon parted.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#79PangLaPosted 1/29/2013 4:00:54 PM
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

"ONLY $15" That's exactly what the scam is, he knows that people wouldn't fight back for $15.
#80Purple_KittenPosted 1/29/2013 4:19:27 PM
PangLa posted...
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...

"ONLY $15" That's exactly what the scam is, he knows that people wouldn't fight back for $15.

Thats the thing, I will fight to get my $15 back but when I spent it I had a idea this wasn't legit but wanted to give it a go just incase. I will still demand and fight for my money back.
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman, Shotacon Lover