Tempted to buy a PS Vita for 15$

#91Purple_KittenPosted 1/30/2013 2:07:31 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Of course more chinese sellers are going to list the same thing, it's free money with no work required. The seller that started this thread has for some unknown reason decided to make his feedback comments private.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sun_mimi*369&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

Hmmm might be my bad...Yesterday I opened a case and told ebay about how suddenly they have a **** ton of bad feedback and alot from these systems he has been selling aka scamming. so maybe he saw that n thats why? I thought it was odd that he would say my item has shipped :/

Anyhow I just don't get the China hate besides for these guys, I mean has no one noticed that over 95% or something all our goods were only got from China for years? Why didn't we complain than?
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman, Shotacon Lover
#92KurenoPosted 1/30/2013 2:09:12 PM
Enjoy your Popstation Vita. Be sure to send it to Ashens for review after you get over your soul-crushing disappointment.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.
#93Maximum OverdrivePosted 1/30/2013 2:24:21 PM
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
Of course more chinese sellers are going to list the same thing, it's free money with no work required. The seller that started this thread has for some unknown reason decided to make his feedback comments private.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sun_mimi*369&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

Hmmm might be my bad...Yesterday I opened a case and told ebay about how suddenly they have a **** ton of bad feedback and alot from these systems he has been selling aka scamming. so maybe he saw that n thats why? I thought it was odd that he would say my item has shipped :/

Anyhow I just don't get the China hate besides for these guys, I mean has no one noticed that over 95% or something all our goods were only got from China for years? Why didn't we complain than?

People have always complained, lol.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#94Purple_KittenPosted 1/30/2013 3:48:42 PM
Maximum Overdrive posted...
Purple_Kitten posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

People have always complained, lol.

You would think than that the USA would have stopped doing business with China if their products are so bad....
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman, Shotacon Lover