Favorite PS VITA game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Favorite PS VITA game?

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
3 years ago#11
j2zon2591 posted...
P4G..

Although I think I would have enjoyed DJMTT and PDJf equally as well if they were as easy and as cheap to get.

You can order a physical copy of Dj Max from a company in Cali for $50. Yes its $10 more than a standard Vita game (barring COD and other $50 games) but its free shipping and you get a free poster.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: PiersKun

PiersKun
3 years ago#12
So far? Gravity Rush.

In a few months, hopefully? Ys Celceta.
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#13
Gravity Rush

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#14
Silent Hill: Book of Memories... for now. My mood sometimes goes with another game.
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#15
Definitely Persona 4 Golden, it's truly a masterpiece. Silent Hill: Book of Memories is great as well(although I'm apparently the only person on the planet who likes it lol)
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: trollhunter2

trollhunter2
3 years ago#16
little big planet and gravity rush
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#17
Disgaea 3.

The Disgaea series is probably my favorite of all time, and this game was the deciding factor in me getting a Vita. It did not disappoint.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: nyo_akio

nyo_akio
3 years ago#18
Danball Senki W.
PSN: Ken-OHKayou

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#19
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is great as well(although I'm apparently the only person on the planet who likes it lol)

Not even. Plenty of people were on-board on the game-dedicated board when it came out, and I agree - it still rocks. One of the best Silent Hill games from the past decade or so...
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
3 years ago#20
Silent Hill Book of Memories with Dynasty Warriors as a very close second.
Collector of cute monster girl cards.
PSN: Setsuna1292
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Favorite PS VITA game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived