Any good exclusives coming?

#1Fenix7Posted 1/28/2013 10:24:41 PM
I think what rly hurts is the lack of exclusives. Even if the vita was cheaper, I still will not get it, cause there is not enough games to warrant a purchase. I already have a ps3, so don't care about those ports in most cases.

I choose the psp over the ds cause it had a lot of rpg. I was excited for the vita, but now that it's out, I don't see much software support :( Only interested in 2 game so far and both ar ports haha. so I can get the 1 game on the ps3, but just won't come with all the dlc. and the other, hasn't been announced for NA and was a Wii port.

Even contemplating getting the 3ds now, even though I have 0 interest at launch.

#2HugsAllAroundPosted 1/28/2013 10:35:11 PM
Lack of product differentiation is killing the Vita. It needs exclusives badly. I think it could even survive at its current price point if it had a bunch of worthwhile gaming experiences that you couldn't get anywhere else.
#3neviPosted 1/28/2013 10:40:02 PM
Tearaway
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice

Who knows after that. Knowing Sony, they'll put them on PS3 a year after release.
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for your understanding.
#4Fenix7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:06:09 PM
HugsAllAround posted...
Lack of product differentiation is killing the Vita. It needs exclusives badly. I think it could even survive at its current price point if it had a bunch of worthwhile gaming experiences that you couldn't get anywhere else.

Ya if there were a bunch of good rpg, i would buy it at that price point, but there is not. Where are the developers at? I may wait a bit longer to see if better software comes out before getting teh 3ds. I wanted the VITA more cause of the better graphics haha

nevi posted...
Tearaway
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice

Who knows after that. Knowing Sony, they'll put them on PS3 a year after release.

Thought Soul Sacrifice was coming to the ps3 too, but I haven't been paying much attention to that game. I don't like shooters on the hand held. I will have to look up Tearaway.
#5brycemorrPosted 1/28/2013 11:26:51 PM
Fenix7 posted...
HugsAllAround posted...

Ya if there were a bunch of good rpg, i would buy it at that price point, but there is not. Where are the developers at? I may wait a bit longer to see if better software comes out before getting teh 3ds. I wanted the VITA more cause of the better graphics haha

nevi posted...
Tearaway
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice

Thought Soul Sacrifice was coming to the ps3 too, but I haven't been paying much attention to that game. I don't like shooters on the hand held. I will have to look up Tearaway.

Soul Sacrifice and Killzone Mercenary are PSV exclusives. Tearaway I believe is as well.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#6Kyoshiro12345Posted 1/29/2013 1:17:34 AM
Fenix7 posted...
I think what rly hurts is the lack of exclusives. Even if the vita was cheaper, I still will not get it, cause there is not enough games to warrant a purchase. I already have a ps3, so don't care about those ports in most cases.

I choose the psp over the ds cause it had a lot of rpg. I was excited for the vita, but now that it's out, I don't see much software support :( Only interested in 2 game so far and both ar ports haha. so I can get the 1 game on the ps3, but just won't come with all the dlc. and the other, hasn't been announced for NA and was a Wii port.

Even contemplating getting the 3ds now, even though I have 0 interest at launch.

if you dont have anything positive to comment, why comment at all?
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#7GhetsisPosted 1/29/2013 1:22:09 AM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
Fenix7 posted...

So message boards should be composed of nothing but praise? No criticism?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#8Shadowfxd2Posted 1/29/2013 1:33:09 AM(edited)
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
Fenix7 posted...

So message boards should be composed of nothing but praise? No criticism?

only this board, since they are overly sensitive...

on topic: no, there's no good exclusives with a release date. Soul Sacrifice wont sell, Killzone has never sold much, tearaway doesn't have a release date but looks great!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#9fourgigmanPosted 1/29/2013 2:54:56 AM
Soul Sacrafice will sell, its the Vitas saviour after all.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#10moogle69Posted 1/29/2013 2:56:28 AM
nevi posted...
Tearaway
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice

this is the reason im holding out on a vita, it happened to the psp, it will happen to vita as well, most likely atleast, especially at this rate.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD