Konami: no castlevania LoS mirror of fate vita due to lack of stereoscopic 3D

#21elsmittyPosted 1/29/2013 7:30:17 AM
Some people on this board are drinking some haterade.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 7:38:53 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
High res graphics are better than 3D. Truth is they would have to rework every model and texture before putting it on vita. Low res 3DS graphics look awful on a high res vita screen.

Vita is low res itself. My phone has 720p and my Tablet. The Vita would look awful on the tablet and maybe ok on the phone. Anyways downing another machine is fun, right?

would have been better at low res since a lot of vita games don't run native anyway LOL

I'm just pointing out how much he lashes out about 3DS, when it's outselling it by a lot and has much better selling games and isn't filled with ports. I don't understand why the Vita fans need to try to down the successful handheld, while their bells and whistles console has failed so bad?

I agree actually. This is what monkeyspoon always does, it's best to just ignore him and not waste time responding to him.

Kinda disappointing though, the series needs as much exposure as possible. I love the Castlevania series and would play it on either handheld. I'm hoping a Metroidvania game will be announced eventually.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#23j2zon2591Posted 1/29/2013 7:39:56 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
High res graphics are better than 3D. Truth is they would have to rework every model and texture before putting it on vita. Low res 3DS graphics look awful on a high res vita screen.

Vita is low res itself. My phone has 720p and my Tablet. The Vita would look awful on the tablet and maybe ok on the phone. Anyways downing another machine is fun, right?

would have been better at low res since a lot of vita games don't run native anyway LOL

I'm just pointing out how much he lashes out about 3DS, when it's outselling it by a lot and has much better selling games and isn't filled with ports. I don't understand why the Vita fans need to try to down the successful handheld, while their bells and whistles console has failed so bad?

TBF he has a point..but if one's slightly emotionally attached to the 3DS then I guess it kinda came off hard to the 3ds owners.

Then again, they could probably at least release a VITA version in native res that way (if they're not gonna upgrade the textures and the geometry.

Just random thoughts.. I'm not really annoyed at Konami's business decision.
#24KiraYamatoDaManPosted 1/29/2013 7:49:26 AM
And the real reason:

Vita is tanking so hard, even a half-assed port wouldn't make us money.

Yeah, I love the Vita but it's sinking as fast as the TORtanic
---
Currently playing : Monster Hunter 3G ~PSN: AppleDough
#25TropicalAngel2Posted 1/29/2013 8:13:03 AM
unbelievable
---
Check it out my Youtube Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcgZ7ebGB-rSKx6kvEJeMag?feature=guide
#26darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 8:16:21 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

i would be able to take your post seriously if you didn't stay on this board and bash the vita like it was your full time job. hating on something that's winning, while it comes naturally to humans, is still pretty sad. hating on something that's losing, daily and going for a year strong at that like some of these guys have, is downright pathetic.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#27PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/29/2013 8:18:48 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

Again with the generalizing...
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#28PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/29/2013 8:22:06 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

i would be able to take your post seriously if you didn't stay on this board and bash the vita like it was your full time job. hating on something that's winning, while it comes naturally to humans, is still pretty sad. hating on something that's losing, daily and going for a year strong at that like some of these guys have, is downright pathetic.

And this. Two of the same people on opposite ends of the spectrum.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#29monkeyspoonPosted 1/29/2013 8:23:47 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I agree. He is always on the vita board. Hence my sig.

Copying a 3ds game to the vita is a bit like playing a ps2 game on a 47 inch led tele. The 3DS game is low res and doesn't look good at all once expanded. To get the best out of it it needs to be reworked like the HD collections.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#30Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 8:28:22 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

To remind people Shadow has a Vita, I believe he bought it at launch. He was unimpressed with it, he is allowed to regret the purchase is he not? I don't see him hating on the Vita itself, it's more being critical of Sony's terrible decision making with the Vita. That is completely rational thing to be critical of.

Sometimes he can be rather excessive I'll admit, but it's a little refreshing to see some external perspective from someone who doesn't love it like the majority of us do. It allows us to view things objectively and without bias.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds