Konami: no castlevania LoS mirror of fate vita due to lack of stereoscopic 3D

#31deathpapayaPosted 1/29/2013 8:30:53 AM
lol why should konami waste money by porting this game to the Vita?

It'd sell like 2 copies.

The Vita is a dead platform and developers are leaving it.

Deal with it, you should be happy they even bothered with a fake excuse.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#32darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 8:40:59 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
To remind people Shadow has a Vita, I believe he bought it at launch. He was unimpressed with it, he is allowed to regret the purchase is he not? I don't see him hating on the Vita itself, it's more being critical of Sony's terrible decision making with the Vita. That is completely rational thing to be critical of.

Sometimes he can be rather excessive I'll admit, but it's a little refreshing to see some external perspective from someone who doesn't love it like the majority of us do. It allows us to view things objectively and without bias.

please, dude trolls non-stop. it is still possible to do so while owning the device y'know. i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. i'll just tell you that people like shadow, spirit, compass and what...ultima? w/e his name is, have their reputations for a reason. usually because hundreds of people at a time read what they say to earn those reputations.

how about this, you can sit there and believe shadow is just regular vita owner voicing his opinions in a non-inflammatory, constructive way. i'll sit here and insist that kim kardashian is an outstanding, morally upright human being who's a shining example of what young girls should aspire to be. now we can both sound like naive airheads together.
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#33360pagesPosted 1/29/2013 8:44:20 AM
elsmitty posted...
Some people on this board are drinking some haterade.

Way better than H2anger
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#34JobocanPosted 1/29/2013 8:51:09 AM
xfactor posted...
Perhaps stereoscopic 3d is an essential part of the game?

It's a side-scrolling platformer/button-masher, 3D isn't an essential part. AND 3D can't be an "essential" part of any 3DS game since the feature can be turned off.

I guess game companies just don't want to develop on the Vita because right now it's not profitable but they can't say that outright (better to not piss Sony off/make the situation worse) so we end up getting bullcrap excuses instead.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#35BahamutBBobPosted 1/29/2013 8:53:50 AM(edited)
So a game gets passed up for Vita because it uses a feature I turned off on my 3DS? I won't even consider buying it because of this.
(The 3D is neat on the 3DS, but it feels like a gimmick. I turned it off in parental controls because there is no way to lock the slider in any position, and I don't want to deal with it)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#36monkeyspoonPosted 1/29/2013 8:53:51 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To remind people Shadow has a Vita, I believe he bought it at launch. He was unimpressed with it, he is allowed to regret the purchase is he not? I don't see him hating on the Vita itself, it's more being critical of Sony's terrible decision making with the Vita. That is completely rational thing to be critical of.

Sometimes he can be rather excessive I'll admit, but it's a little refreshing to see some external perspective from someone who doesn't love it like the majority of us do. It allows us to view things objectively and without bias.

please, dude trolls non-stop. it is still possible to do so while owning the device y'know. i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. i'll just tell you that people like shadow, spirit, compass and what...ultima? w/e his name is, have their reputations for a reason. usually because hundreds of people at a time read what they say to earn those reputations.

how about this, you can sit there and believe shadow is just regular vita owner voicing his opinions in a non-inflammatory, constructive way. i'll sit here and insist that kim kardashian is an outstanding, morally upright human being who's a shining example of what young girls should aspire to be. now we can both sound like naive airheads together.

I agree. When the same trolls are in every negative topic slating the vita and every positive topic saying its all lies and being pessimistic, its obvious what they are trying to do.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#37Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 8:54:54 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

I'm not insinuating he's some righteous person with ultimately good intentions, I'm just willing to give him other chances. In debates with posters he has provided coherent and lucid arguments. Again, he does go too far to get his point across, He should try to be less hostile and condescending. I just won't consider him some evil person for not liking the Vita.

Compass? He can be trollish I admit, but he's kinda funny. He's on my PSN friend list actually.

Spirit and Ultima? Okies I'll agree they are pure 100% troll.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#38darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 9:14:25 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

I'm not insinuating he's some righteous person with ultimately good intentions, I'm just willing to give him other chances. In debates with posters he has provided coherent and lucid arguments. Again, he does go too far to get his point across, He should try to be less hostile and condescending. I just won't consider him some evil person for not liking the Vita.

Compass? He can be trollish I admit, but he's kinda funny. He's on my PSN friend list actually.

you're only reinforcing my point. those guys are two sides of the same coin. so what happens if i say spirit and ultima are just people who love their system and occasionally take it too far defending it from the overwhelming amount of trolls on this board? that's essentially your argument flipped around.

regardless of how you dress it up, compass and shadow are trolls. spirit and ultima are fanboys. this isn't speculation or opinion. this is common knowledge to anyone who frequents this board, even if it was only for a month. that being said, at least the latter are on the board for the right reasons, even if they take it too far. (to his credit, compass has dramatically toned down. maybe some of these other guys need to follow his lead and find **** to do.)
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#39L0L_FAQPosted 1/29/2013 9:14:45 AM
High res graphics are better than 3D.

Vita games already run at sub-SD resoluttions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#40AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 9:24:56 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

you're only reinforcing my point. those guys are two sides of the same coin. so what happens if i say spirit and ultima are just people who love their system and occasionally take it too far defending it from the overwhelming amount of trolls on this board? that's essentially your argument flipped around.

regardless of how you dress it up, compass and shadow are trolls. spirit and ultima are fanboys. this isn't speculation or opinion. this is common knowledge to anyone who frequents this board, even if it was only for a month. that being said, at least the latter are on the board for the right reasons, even if they take it too far. (to his credit, compass has dramatically toned down. maybe some of these other guys need to follow his lead and find **** to do.)

Do you gun for Vishana in every topic she posts in dark? I constantly see you doing it. Just curious.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"