Konami: no castlevania LoS mirror of fate vita due to lack of stereoscopic 3D

#41PiersKunPosted 1/29/2013 9:25:20 AM
Thank the heavens, then. It looks absolutely awful and Konami seems to have killed almost all of their series that don't belong to Kojima or the studio behind the Pawapuro games.

Of course, they're also braindead for not releasing Pawapuro on the west when all the baseball games avaible are boring as sin, but I digress.
---
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.
#42MajinBooKillPosted 1/29/2013 9:27:16 AM
Sony relies too much on Third Party Games >.>
#43Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 9:35:11 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To remind people Shadow has a Vita, I believe he bought it at launch. He was unimpressed with it, he is allowed to regret the purchase is he not? I don't see him hating on the Vita itself, it's more being critical of Sony's terrible decision making with the Vita. That is completely rational thing to be critical of.

Sometimes he can be rather excessive I'll admit, but it's a little refreshing to see some external perspective from someone who doesn't love it like the majority of us do. It allows us to view things objectively and without bias.

please, dude trolls non-stop. it is still possible to do so while owning the device y'know. i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. i'll just tell you that people like shadow, spirit, compass and what...ultima? w/e his name is, have their reputations for a reason. usually because hundreds of people at a time read what they say to earn those reputations.

how about this, you can sit there and believe shadow is just regular vita owner voicing his opinions in a non-inflammatory, constructive way. i'll sit here and insist that kim kardashian is an outstanding, morally upright human being who's a shining example of what young girls should aspire to be. now we can both sound like naive airheads together.

I'm not insinuating he's some righteous person with ultimately good intentions, I'm just willing to give him other chances. In debates with posters he has provided coherent and lucid arguments. Again, he does go too far to get his point across, He should try to be less hostile and condescending. I just won't consider him some evil person for not liking the Vita.

Compass? He can be trollish I admit, but he's kinda funny. He's on my PSN friend list actually.

Spirit and Ultima? Okies I'll agree they are pure 100% troll.

you're only reinforcing my point. those guys are two sides of the same coin. so what happens if i say spirit and ultima are just people who love their system and occasionally take it too far defending it from the overwhelming amount of trolls on this board? that's essentially your argument flipped around.

regardless of how you dress it up, compass and shadow are trolls. spirit and ultima are fanboys. this isn't speculation or opinion. this is common knowledge to anyone who frequents this board, even if it was only for a month. that being said, at least the latter are on the board for the right reasons, even if they take it too far. (to his credit, compass has dramatically toned down. maybe some of these other guys need to follow his lead and find **** to do.)

I think we might be referring to two different 'Ultimas'. The one I'm familiar with was banned from Gamefaqs for incessantly trolling this board. The person totally deserved it.

Spirit isn't a fanboy. He's something....else....doctors don't even know what he is. The general consensus is that he is a joke or parody account. His last topic proved that.

I've been to this board since shortly before it launched, I'm well acclimated to who the trolls are and who the overzealous fans are.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#44darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 9:35:42 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To remind people Shadow has a Vita, I believe he bought it at launch. He was unimpressed with it, he is allowed to regret the purchase is he not? I don't see him hating on the Vita itself, it's more being critical of Sony's terrible decision making with the Vita. That is completely rational thing to be critical of.

Sometimes he can be rather excessive I'll admit, but it's a little refreshing to see some external perspective from someone who doesn't love it like the majority of us do. It allows us to view things objectively and without bias.

please, dude trolls non-stop. it is still possible to do so while owning the device y'know. i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. i'll just tell you that people like shadow, spirit, compass and what...ultima? w/e his name is, have their reputations for a reason. usually because hundreds of people at a time read what they say to earn those reputations.

how about this, you can sit there and believe shadow is just regular vita owner voicing his opinions in a non-inflammatory, constructive way. i'll sit here and insist that kim kardashian is an outstanding, morally upright human being who's a shining example of what young girls should aspire to be. now we can both sound like naive airheads together.

I'm not insinuating he's some righteous person with ultimately good intentions, I'm just willing to give him other chances. In debates with posters he has provided coherent and lucid arguments. Again, he does go too far to get his point across, He should try to be less hostile and condescending. I just won't consider him some evil person for not liking the Vita.

Compass? He can be trollish I admit, but he's kinda funny. He's on my PSN friend list actually.

you're only reinforcing my point. those guys are two sides of the same coin. so what happens if i say spirit and ultima are just people who love their system and occasionally take it too far defending it from the overwhelming amount of trolls on this board? that's essentially your argument flipped around.

regardless of how you dress it up, compass and shadow are trolls. spirit and ultima are fanboys. this isn't speculation or opinion. this is common knowledge to anyone who frequents this board, even if it was only for a month. that being said, at least the latter are on the board for the right reasons, even if they take it too far. (to his credit, compass has dramatically toned down. maybe some of these other guys need to follow his lead and find **** to do.)

Do you gun for Vishana in every topic she posts in dark? I constantly see you doing it. Just curious.

Do I? I admit that I rarely look at names before I hit the quote button, but to my knowledge, I've only ever debated with him once. Even then, the only reason I remember his name is because of the pm convo we had afterwards. That aside, if you'll take your bias goggles off, you'll notice that he replied to me. Thx, come again. >_>
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#45darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 9:39:15 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

I think we might be referring to two different 'Ultimas'. The one I'm familiar with was banned from Gamefaqs for incessantly trolling this board. The person totally deserved it.

Spirit isn't a fanboy. He's something....else....doctors don't even know what he is. The general consensus is that he is a joke or parody account. His last topic proved that.

I've been to this board since shortly before it launched, I'm well acclimated to who the trolls are and who the overzealous fans are.

Trolls, fanboys, fantrolls, parodies. All the same to me. Replace ultima and compass ith goon and ace if it makes you feel better.
---
#46AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 9:40:00 AM
^Someone is grumpy and needs a juice box:(
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#47JeroisourosinPosted 1/29/2013 9:49:22 AM
RE revelations,Castlevania.....Vita fans want 3DS games now?
---
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#48Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 10:01:09 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
High res graphics are better than 3D. Truth is they would have to rework every model and texture before putting it on vita. Low res 3DS graphics look awful on a high res vita screen.

Vita is low res itself. My phone has 720p and my Tablet. The Vita would look awful on the tablet and maybe ok on the phone. Anyways downing another machine is fun, right?

would have been better at low res since a lot of vita games don't run native anyway LOL

I'm just pointing out how much he lashes out about 3DS, when it's outselling it by a lot and has much better selling games and isn't filled with ports. I don't understand why the Vita fans need to try to down the successful handheld, while their bells and whistles console has failed so bad?

One troll calling out another troll.......only on gamefaqs.
#49darkphiresagePosted 1/29/2013 10:16:12 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
^Someone is grumpy and needs a juice box:(

Ya, that's about what I expected from you.
---
#50darkphoenix181Posted 1/29/2013 10:20:16 AM
It makes sense to me.

If I bought this for vita the saw my friend playing it on the 3DS with slider on, I would be so jealous and want to buy a 3DS. Can you have both systems? Of course. But not everyone can afford it. So anything that makes you jealous of the 3DS means you are one step closer to trading VITA in for a 3DS.
So Konami was being very thoughful.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1