Konami: no castlevania LoS mirror of fate vita due to lack of stereoscopic 3D

#51AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 10:24:37 AM
darkphiresage posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
^Someone is grumpy and needs a juice box:(

Ya, that's about what I expected from you.

I think that you need a nap after the juice box...very cranky little boy this morning, eh?;)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#52KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/29/2013 10:31:29 AM
I have Shadow on my PSN friend list (on my apparently non-existent Vita). He's a cool guy.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#53Semp1Posted 1/29/2013 10:42:56 AM
Grown men who play games don't keepm 3D on and children don't play Castlevania. The game Franchise has no wide appeal on the 3DS. Either way who cares.
#54stargazer64Posted 1/29/2013 11:22:16 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
When the same trolls are in every negative topic slating the vita and every positive topic saying its all lies and being pessimistic, its obvious what they are trying to do.

Indeed. Just like when you do the exact same thing on the Nintendo boards, it's obvious what you are trying to do.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#55PhaseSlaethePosted 1/29/2013 11:30:43 AM
The age of the gimmick has begun.

Too bad Konami doesn't realize that the 3D option on the 3DS more or less blows hard ass. It has yet to improve a single thing.
#56KeyBlade999Posted 1/29/2013 11:43:07 AM
Raven-Z posted...
That's stupid. Maybe if the game needed 3D as a core gameplay concept it would make sense, but you can switch off 3D and still play just fine. 3D is not essential.

This. Even though I only own a 3DS (and not a Vita), I find even this kind of stupidity ... well, stupid.
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#57AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 11:43:40 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Too bad Konami doesn't realize that the 3D option on the 3DS more or less blows hard ass. It has yet to improve a single thing.

Gimmicks like a rear touch pad, PS Move, Sixaxis and the like? Agreed, Sony is too much of a gimmick follower.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#58SpicyRamen10Posted 1/29/2013 11:49:17 AM
I own a 3ds and a vita, and I think the 3d on the ds is a pointless gimmick like the back touch of the vita. It's just some stupid developer making up an excuse b/c he's too much of a wuss to develop for a system that's sadly dying. There should be more companies like ChunSoft who made a game for both handhelds though granted the vita version wasn't as good.
#59PhaseSlaethePosted 1/29/2013 11:57:24 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Gimmicks like a rear touch pad, PS Move, Sixaxis and the like? Agreed, Sony is too much of a gimmick follower.

Least those gimmicks work when used.

Though the rear touch pad is ass. That was a stupid design.
#60deathpapayaPosted 1/29/2013 12:03:34 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Least those gimmicks work when used.

Though the rear touch pad is ass. That was a stupid design.

Yeah right.

The six axis is the most pointless waste of space ever.

Move completely bombed.

Touch pad is more annoying than anything, accidentally brushing it causing you to knife in MGS3 and stuff.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia