Konami: no castlevania LoS mirror of fate vita due to lack of stereoscopic 3D

#61ColorBlindMagePosted 1/29/2013 12:27:36 PM
I don't get why everyone always wants a game the 3DS has to be for the Vita. Everyone should want each system to have its own exclusives. Unless I'm ont understanding something here?
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#62AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/29/2013 12:51:09 PM
ColorBlindMage posted...
I don't get why everyone always wants a game the 3DS has to be for the Vita. Everyone should want each system to have its own exclusives. Unless I'm ont understanding something here?

Simple jealousy from those unable to afford a 3DS I'm afraid.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#63SpicyRamen10Posted 1/29/2013 12:55:55 PM
ColorBlindMage posted...

Simple jealousy from those unable to afford a 3DS I'm afraid.

If people can afford a $300 vita, then they certainly can afford a $200 3ds.

It's like how Wii U fans want Dark Souls to be on their system or that one petition asking for Ni no Kuni to be on the PC.
#64__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 1:03:43 PM
deathpapaya posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
The age of the gimmick has begun.

Too bad Konami doesn't realize that the 3D option on the 3DS more or less blows hard ass. It has yet to improve a single thing.

Gimmicks like a rear touch pad, PS Move, Sixaxis and the like? Agreed, Sony is too much of a gimmick follower.

Least those gimmicks work when used.

Though the rear touch pad is ass. That was a stupid design.

Yeah right.

The six axis is the most pointless waste of space ever.

Move completely bombed.

Touch pad is more annoying than anything, accidentally brushing it causing you to knife in MGS3 and stuff.

Were any of those even the selling points of the system they came from? I mean the 3D is IN the ****ing name of the 3DS. I didn't even know about the rear touch pad until I bought the Vita, and The Move was an addon that came years after the system dropped. So...how do you compare those to the 3D on the 3DS? 3D a horrible, horrible gimmick that should have never came back. (Movies/Games)
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#65ChargrilledPosted 1/29/2013 1:05:03 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
And the real reason:

Vita is tanking so hard, even a half-assed port wouldn't make us money.

I have to agree

The 3d stuff is bs tbh.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#66SigmaHacielPosted 1/29/2013 1:17:30 PM
deathpapaya posted...

Yeah right.

The six axis is the most pointless waste of space ever.

Move completely bombed.

Touch pad is more annoying than anything, accidentally brushing it causing you to knife in MGS3 and stuff.

...How?

The Six-Axis doesn't even waste a single iota of space. It isn't a thing that can. It is just part of the controller. And for the games that actually did use it, it worked well.

Same with the Move. For things that actually DID use it, it worked. Far better than the initial Wiimote.
#67RixgearPosted 1/29/2013 1:19:03 PM
Jobocan posted...
xfactor posted...
Perhaps stereoscopic 3d is an essential part of the game?

It's a side-scrolling platformer/button-masher, 3D isn't an essential part. AND 3D can't be an "essential" part of any 3DS game since the feature can be turned off.

I guess game companies just don't want to develop on the Vita because right now it's not profitable but they can't say that outright (better to not piss Sony off/make the situation worse) so we end up getting bullcrap excuses instead.

this is only partly true. Its true that most 3ds games don't require 3d to play, however that does not mean its not required fot certain asoects of a game. Super Mario 3d land has parts within the game that are incredibky difficult to see whether something is closer or farther away from the screen (obviously done on purpose to force use of the 3d). There are even these room challenges where you cant tell what block you can jump on unless you had 3d on. So although its not "required" to play, its "essential" if you want to succeed in those sections of the game. Otherwise you'd be guessing and losing lives and time till you turned the 3d on.
---
PSZ FC- 1548-5286-8938, Name-Rix
#68Ring_of_VardaPosted 1/29/2013 1:25:46 PM
i would buy it if it came out for vita but i would much rather get a new entry to the series. i can always hope that a metroidvania comes to vita some day.
---
"For God to be good, evil is an absolute necessity in this world."
#69xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:31:58 PM
Jobocan posted...
xfactor posted...
Perhaps stereoscopic 3d is an essential part of the game?

It's a side-scrolling platformer/button-masher, 3D isn't an essential part. AND 3D can't be an "essential" part of any 3DS game since the feature can be turned off.

I guess game companies just don't want to develop on the Vita because right now it's not profitable but they can't say that outright (better to not piss Sony off/make the situation worse) so we end up getting bullcrap excuses instead.

Its not a platformer nor a button masher. Its an action adventure title in 3D, fought in a 2.5 perspective with dynamic camera.

Yes it can. Mario 3D land have you missing jump in some parts without 3D.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#70ArsicPosted 1/29/2013 5:34:43 PM
One of the dumbest excuses ever.
---
Intel i7 2600K -- Asus P8Z68-V Pro -- 8GB Corsair Vengeance -- SLI [EVGA GTX 580 + Zotac GTX 580] -- Corsair Hydro Series H100 -- Corsair Obsidian 650D