8 dollars left in my account; what should I buy?

#1EmptyTomePosted 1/29/2013 5:49:17 AM
Gamefaqs, I need your help.

It can be a psOne, psp or mini; but I don't know what to get since I already downloaded what I needed and I have 8 dollars left. I was thinking about getting Vagrant Story, but the truth is I have discovered that I play more fighting games than rpg on my Vita lately. So, any good recommendations? Thank you guys!
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
#2sausage54Posted 1/29/2013 5:51:49 AM
EmptyTome posted...

It can be a psOne, psp or mini; but I don't know what to get since I already downloaded what I needed and I have 8 dollars left. I was thinking about getting Vagrant Story, but the truth is I have discovered that I play more fighting games than rpg on my Vita lately. So, any good recommendations? Thank you guys!

PS Mobile: Gun Commando.

I don't have any recommendations for a fighting game.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#3cheezedadadaPosted 1/29/2013 7:42:54 AM
sausage54 posted...
EmptyTome posted...

PS Mobile: Gun Commando.

I don't have any recommendations for a fighting game.

Do you like brick breaker style time killers? (bathroom games as I call them :) ....)The Breakquest package has the first one and the sequel for like 4-5 bucks. Its over 200 levels and they are pretty creative compared to other brick breaker games.

That or Zenonia or Gun Commando. Theres more but its too early for me to think.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 7:48:32 AM
Interesting how you said you were thinking about Vagrant Story. When I saw the topic title that was the exact game I was going to recommend. :-)

It's a sensational game honestly, easily in my Top Five favorite games of all-time.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5RotuhiiriPosted 1/29/2013 8:29:07 AM
Isn't Vagrant Story $10? Maybe that price tag only applies to the best known Squaresoft PS1 Classics though.

I'd recommend Alundra. I haven't played it in years but I remember liking it a lot back in the days. Closest you'll get to a classic Zelda on a Playstation console.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 8:33:29 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Isn't Vagrant Story $10? Maybe that price tag only applies to the best known Squaresoft PS1 Classics though.

I'd recommend Alundra. I haven't played it in years but I remember liking it a lot back in the days. Closest you'll get to a classic Zelda on a Playstation console.

It's $5.99 actually.

I'll agree that Alundra is amazing, I didn't realize it was compatible with the Vita yet. I'll have to download it now. :-)
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7kyncaniPosted 1/29/2013 9:51:54 AM
Leave your $8 there. Get any game you want in the future and refund your account if necessary. That's what I do anyway.
#8EmptyTome(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:11:34 PM
Thank you guys for all your replies.

Yeah, Vagrant Story is right there, calling me. What makes me feel tempted to buy it is that I can play it in my PS3 when I'm at home (I only played it once and that was a long time ago, and it was from one of my friends); I can't do that with PSP games (through the Vita, as far as I know). Gun commando looks very interesting, it reminds me of older shooters (which is a good thing).

I like puzzle games, but I think that with Montezuma I have that already covered (is it better than Montezuma BTW? that would be awesome). I was thinking about Street Fighter Alpha 3, but I don't know if the loading times of the PSX version are bad or not (and if they made some cuts to the game in order to make it playable or if it is a good port). Any feedback on that would be nice. (KOF 99 for PSX had not-so-horrible loading times as far as I remember,but I could be wrong).

Oh, and Valhalla Knights for PSP, but if I consider that, Vagrant Story stomps it in every way, so it's back to the beginning.
---
-Best RPG line ever.
#9Sami1000Posted 1/29/2013 12:20:48 PM
According to this board you should

A. Run to the hill because Pokemon game is getting released.
B. Sell your vita ASAP because Sony sold one of its building.
C. Buy any game you wish and let us tell you how bad it is and how your opinion doesn't matter even though you like it.
#10EmptyTome(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:39:12 PM
Sami1000 posted...
According to this board you should

A. Run to the hill because Pokemon game is getting released.
B. Sell your vita ASAP because Sony sold one of its building.
C. Buy any game you wish and let us tell you how bad it is and how your opinion doesn't matter even though you like it.

Is this board still like that? I haven't been around lately, but 5 months ago it was pretty bad.
---
-Best RPG line ever.