Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#101CompassPosted 1/29/2013 10:36:36 PM
lol, that blight dude is really on an overcompensation rampage.
#102TheBuddsPosted 1/29/2013 10:38:16 PM
gkaiser25 posted...
Port or not I am glad as hell to be getting this game on the vita in the us. This game is great I played the hell out of it on my wii

Doing it wrong man! Why no hatred?! /sarcasm :P
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#103PringerXPosted 1/29/2013 10:43:34 PM
I was pretty confident this was going to be released here, but it's great to see it be made official. Also nice to see Aksys doing it.
---
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/GameOverComesAll
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll
#104j2zon2591Posted 1/29/2013 11:33:37 PM
Compass posted...
Minamo posted...
"Wii has no games"

- Vita gets a port of a Wii game -

"Vita is saved!"
"I never bought this game cuz Wii has no games!"
"I can't wait to play it on a smaller screen than my TV!"
"Hurray DLC!"

Sony fans are hilarious. It's a good game, but you guys are obnoxious as all hell. Third parties again proving that this is the Portstation Vita.

lol, this.

LMFAO xD
#105skyrimer3dPosted 1/30/2013 1:21:14 AM
If they are ports of good games, bring them on I say. I would have never played an amazing game like P4G without the Vita, it's not my kind of game that I would play in the couch, so I'm thankful for good ports.

However it's rather amusing to see Nintendo fans criticize ports but when they get a million ports on the Wii U, they say it had the best launch lineup ever lol
---
Men play fighting games, little kids play pokemon. -ShaolinAced
#106nintendogamer13Posted 1/30/2013 3:12:52 AM
TBH i like my vita for ports. All i do is play ps1 classics on this thing anyways. lol
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#107PiersKunPosted 1/30/2013 4:57:39 AM
@ Minamo Uh, I'm not a 'Sony fan', but yes, I'm not buying a Wii or a Wii U because god forbid if there's third-party support for those systems. Wii got some bad games at the start and then people just mainly gave up, and the Wii U so far has absolutely no third-party exclusives even announced, lol. I mean, Bayonetta 2 and the new Xeno are both published by Nintendo and have them helping out on development, and then... what?

Handhelds are one thing, where both the DS and the 3DS are fantastic systems, but I'm really not giving Nintendo any money to play their series when they've been doing a bad job to cater to their fans even with that. F-Zero? No, we can't make new F-Zero because it's not innovative anymore! Fox? If this port doesn't sell we won't make a new one ever again!

And anyhow, as for the 'smaller screen' thing, it's irrelevant, seeing as the Vita has actually a bigger resolution than the Wii and chances are the image quality on the OLED screen will be better than it being output through a Wii on any television, lol.

Anyhow, just don't lump me in the fanboy crap. I just want good games, and I'll play them regardless, but lately Nintendo hasn't been doing much to impress old me here. When the money's short, gotta have priorities.
---
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.
#108Bancario51Posted 1/30/2013 5:52:09 AM
people that keep insisting that muramasa is better than odin sphere need to take a reality pill.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#109stargazer64Posted 1/30/2013 6:02:04 AM
Bancario51 posted...
people that keep insisting that muramasa is better than odin sphere need to take a reality pill.

It is better. Better gameplay, better action, better graphics, no crippling slowdown, less repetitive, and it's actually fun.

But if you don't think so then that's fine. Odin Sphere had more RPG elements so that's why some people liked it more.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#110DrROBschizPosted 1/30/2013 8:33:51 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Bancario51 posted...

It is better. Better gameplay, better action, better graphics, no crippling slowdown, less repetitive, and it's actually fun.

But if you don't think so then that's fine. Odin Sphere had more RPG elements so that's why some people liked it more.

It is better

But it is also VERY similar

Odin Sphere kind of loses its pacing once you get to the third character. You can only replay so many bosses and levels so many times before it wears on you

Muramasa does the same thing in but is paced much better