Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#31mike_411Posted 1/29/2013 1:12:24 PM
dat hate.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#32PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/29/2013 1:17:14 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
This is just sad now. Yet another port and some people are so desperate they get excited for it. Vita owners need a time machine so they can play these games when they were
New and then feel justified paying full price.

Yea, people are sad because good news make them happy. Whether it's a port or not. You must be the cool one out of everyone on the board, eh?
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#33Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 1:17:27 PM
This will be my first time playing this, to others that have played it could you elaborate on the gameplay and the rpg elements a little?

From the videos I've seen, it looks really nifty. Reminds me of Code of Princess a little and I loved that game.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#34DrROBschizPosted 1/29/2013 1:18:40 PM
Plays like a supercharged Odin's Sphere actually

Its so amazing
#35stargazer64Posted 1/29/2013 1:19:29 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Is this game any good? Whats it comaprable to?

It's awesome. It's a 2D platformer with fluid sword combat and you are constantly upgrading your weapons. I can't think of any games to really compare it to....a little Odin Sphere, a little Ninja Gaiden, a little Devil May Cry.

It's the main reason I got a Vita so now I'm happy.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#36Jopez86Posted 1/29/2013 1:20:48 PM
Nice! Had this on Wii but barely played it, its a perfect fit for a handheld though
#37Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 1:23:41 PM
Never played Odin Sphere unfortunately. :-(
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#38FlipManV3Posted 1/29/2013 1:24:16 PM
I don't see what the news or hype is about.

I'm not hating or anything and this is actually the one game I've been looking forward to since last year, but it was practically a given that the game was to be released in the US since the original announcement.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.
#39prince figaroPosted 1/29/2013 1:24:36 PM
Never got to play this, and now I get to enjoy it on my OLED... This Vita investment isn't looking so bad all of the sudden.
---
kotr
God save little shops, china cups and virginity
#40FierceJelloPosted 1/29/2013 1:25:24 PM
DrROBschiz posted...
FierceJello posted...
Thank God, more old ports. The Vita really is like having a portable PS3.

Look at you Hating

Soul Sacrifice, PSO2, Tearaway, KillZone Mercenary are all new titles

Nothing wrong having this amazing game that so many might have missed out on for Vita

Every other system literally gets the same Port treatment.

You act like Vita does this exclusively

They don't get a lot of old ports during the first half of their lifespan. That's reserved for the tail end of their second half when software sales flag.

If you're getting a lot of them right out of the gate, that means publishers have little faith in the system. Look at how many new third-party games are being announced for the Vita. Virtually none.

Off the top of my head:

Persona 4
Rayman Origins
Mortal Kombat
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
BlazBlue Continuum Shift
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Plants vs. Zombies
Street Fighter X Tekken
Disgaea 3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma