Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#51Safros93Posted 1/29/2013 2:06:15 PM
And for those complaining about jumping:
"The game will feature a separate "jump" button, unlike the Wii version, which used "up" on the D-Pad or analog for jumping."
#52GoldPhalanxPosted 1/29/2013 2:14:11 PM
Aksys, take all my money. Have my babies <3
---
~Lady Tokimi~
#53skyrimer3dPosted 1/29/2013 2:20:12 PM
Yess! the game looks incredible, I can't wait!

It looks like it's going to be an awesome week for vita, soul sacrifice release date, muramasa coming to the west, killzone and tearaway news coming later this week (and maybe some surprises, who knows), and maybe the PS gamers day tease will be related to Vita.

Good times!
---
Men play fighting games, little kids play pokemon. -ShaolinAced
#54PiersKunPosted 1/29/2013 2:23:06 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
This is just sad now. Yet another port and some people are so desperate they get excited for it. Vita owners need a time machine so they can play these games when they were
New and then feel justified paying full price.

New game for me. I didn't own a Wii and I didn't want to own a Wii because I'm done with buying systems for Nintendo games only. More so when they're trying hard to make said games worse with every new title in a bunch of series. Lol, Skyward Sword...

Plus, enhanced port which runs on a higher resolution than the Wii, extra stuff and a completely new localization by Aksys, who are pretty good at what they do. Why should I be sad? More so when there's a good chance by the end of the year we'll have gotten Soul Sacrifice, God Eater 2, PSO2 and Ys Celceta. It's good to own a Vita, and I have a ton of fun with mine, so... yeah.
---
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.
#55JustPlainEvilPosted 1/29/2013 2:25:48 PM
Good Guy Aksys.

This news makes me happy.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965(4.0ghz), Sapphire 7870, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.
#56Pics_nao_plzPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:32 PM
Already preordered. Hype as ****. Was planning on importing this if a localization wasn't announced soon
---
Lol
#57Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:14 PM
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
This is just sad now. Yet another port and some people are so desperate they get excited for it. Vita owners need a time machine so they can play these games when they were

New game for me. I didn't own a Wii and I didn't want to own a Wii because I'm done with buying systems for Nintendo games only. More so when they're trying hard to make said games worse with every new title in a bunch of series. Lol, Skyward Sword...

Plus, enhanced port which runs on a higher resolution than the Wii, extra stuff and a completely new localization by Aksys, who are pretty good at what they do. Why should I be sad? More so when there's a good chance by the end of the year we'll have gotten Soul Sacrifice, God Eater 2, PSO2 and Ys Celceta. It's good to own a Vita, and I have a ton of fun with mine, so... yeah.

Don't even bother man. Haters like him and FierceJello will go out of their way to find anything negative to say about the vita and any existing and new games for it. You would think that a vita broke into their house, raped their children and shot their dog with the amount of negativity they bring here on a daily basis.
#58JulesNeciPosted 1/29/2013 2:35:23 PM
This is amazing! I'm in love with Aksys now :)
#59Lord_VishanaPosted 1/29/2013 2:39:15 PM
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Skyward Sword was perfection honestly. There's plenty of reason to own Nintendo systems aside from their first party games.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#60StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 2:46:34 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Don't even bother man. Haters like him and FierceJello will go out of their way to find anything negative to say about the vita and any existing and new games for it. You would think that a vita broke into their house, raped their children and shot their dog with the amount of negativity they bring here on a daily basis.

I could say the same about the attitude towards Nintendo products from you two.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin