Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#61synthetiksinPosted 1/29/2013 2:49:07 PM
Gonna import and buy local. That game deserves every single dollar. Can't wait for this and Dragon's Crown. Delicious Delicious.
#62PiersKunPosted 1/29/2013 2:49:37 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
This is just sad now. Yet another port and some people are so desperate they get excited for it. Vita owners need a time machine so they can play these games when they were
New and then feel justified paying full price.

New game for me. I didn't own a Wii and I didn't want to own a Wii because I'm done with buying systems for Nintendo games only. More so when they're trying hard to make said games worse with every new title in a bunch of series. Lol, Skyward Sword...

Plus, enhanced port which runs on a higher resolution than the Wii, extra stuff and a completely new localization by Aksys, who are pretty good at what they do. Why should I be sad? More so when there's a good chance by the end of the year we'll have gotten Soul Sacrifice, God Eater 2, PSO2 and Ys Celceta. It's good to own a Vita, and I have a ton of fun with mine, so... yeah.

Skyward Sword was perfection honestly. There's plenty of reason to own Nintendo systems aside from their first party games.

The portables, sure. Also planning to grab a 3DS soon-ish, but the Wii never really interested me outside of the Ninteod titles, and the stuff I actually WANTED never came to the west, like Zangeki no Reginleiv (awesome game, one of the best on the Wii).

As for Skyward Sword, opinions. Personally, I think it's probably the weakest Zelda they've ever made. I'm not into the whole being limited to only three areas, despite more opening up as you advance through the story. It's funny because Aonuma talked about making the next one less linear, and yet their latest one was probably one of the most linear Zelda titles ever made, heh.

But oh well, I'm still a Majora's Mask fan. It's a shame we'll probably never get another Zelda with that sort of atmosphere again.
---
https://twitter.com/burucchi - My Twitter account, also known as the place where I blog about videogames and anime.
#63StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 2:57:03 PM
stargazer64 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Well, the positive is that this game's sales will make the SS sales look amazing by comparison.

LOL this is true. Especially if they price this at $40 and then expect us to buy DLC.

As for the 'up to jump' complaint, it works flawlessly in this game. Think of it like a fighting game. I could see using the analog stick for movement and it would play just fine.

If they let you map jumping to a button, then all the better.

So this game's first month in the West over or under P4G first month in the west?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#64neviPosted 1/29/2013 3:44:58 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
Yess! the game looks incredible, I can't wait!

It looks like it's going to be an awesome week for vita, soul sacrifice release date, muramasa coming to the west, killzone and tearaway news coming later this week (and maybe some surprises, who knows), and maybe the PS gamers day tease will be related to Vita.

Good times!

No Crash or Spyro today = horrendous week.
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for your understanding.
#65Fallen_LordPosted 1/29/2013 4:25:15 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
This is just sad now. Yet another port and some people are so desperate they get excited for it. Vita owners need a time machine so they can play these games when they were

New game for me. I didn't own a Wii and I didn't want to own a Wii because I'm done with buying systems for Nintendo games only. More so when they're trying hard to make said games worse with every new title in a bunch of series. Lol, Skyward Sword...

Plus, enhanced port which runs on a higher resolution than the Wii, extra stuff and a completely new localization by Aksys, who are pretty good at what they do. Why should I be sad? More so when there's a good chance by the end of the year we'll have gotten Soul Sacrifice, God Eater 2, PSO2 and Ys Celceta. It's good to own a Vita, and I have a ton of fun with mine, so... yeah.

Don't even bother man. Haters like him and FierceJello will go out of their way to find anything negative to say about the vita and any existing and new games for it. You would think that a vita broke into their house, raped their children and shot their dog with the amount of negativity they bring here on a daily basis.

I could say the same about the attitude towards Nintendo products from you two.

I own an NES, SNES, N64, fat DS and a 3DS. Please try harder you pathetic troll.
#66stargazer64Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:24 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Well, the positive is that this game's sales will make the SS sales look amazing by comparison.

LOL this is true. Especially if they price this at $40 and then expect us to buy DLC.

As for the 'up to jump' complaint, it works flawlessly in this game. Think of it like a fighting game. I could see using the analog stick for movement and it would play just fine.

So this game's first month in the West over or under P4G first month in the west?

Under. Muramasa sold like crap on Wii and I doubt it'll find much of an audience on Vita.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#67FierceJelloPosted 1/29/2013 4:28:11 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Don't even bother man. Haters like him and FierceJello will go out of their way to find anything negative to say about the vita and any existing and new games for it. You would think that a vita broke into their house, raped their children and shot their dog with the amount of negativity they bring here on a daily basis.

I own an NES, SNES, N64, fat DS and a 3DS. Please try harder you pathetic troll.

I owned a PS2 and PS3. By your own logic, that would also make you a pathetic troll.
#68StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 4:39:41 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...
PiersKun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

And yet you endorsed the same exact bashing against said products with your post. Which is it, hypocrite?
---
#69StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 4:40:20 PM
stargazer64 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Under. Muramasa sold like crap on Wii and I doubt it'll find much of an audience on Vita.

Thinking way under myself. It might be at 20k numbers.
---
#70KouramaPosted 1/29/2013 4:46:53 PM
Portstation Vita.

Muramasa is a decent game but the Vita needs new good games not ports of old ones.