Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
3 years ago#71
Its still sad no matter how desperate some of you are too validate your purchase. Another old port for full price. Sucker born everyday and then they buy a vita.

User Info: Tetrana

Tetrana
3 years ago#72
While I have no interest in Muramasa, I can at least see that having more games in the Vita's library is certainly a good thing, for all gamers really.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3007-8074-9033
Playstation Network ID: ckl2013

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#73
Man. Who would even consider slamming the fact that this gorgeous, old-school action game is coming to a new system? I'm glad that at least a few more people will be able to experience it now.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
3 years ago#74
Sagadego posted...
Redesigned for the PlayStationŽVita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!

Yus! Ok, I'm interested now. The previous localisation really hurt the story. I guess I would possibly have to import it, but fortunately the Vita is region free. Gives another potential reason to get one, at least.
I did feel the game was a big letdown after Odin Sphere, though. I'm usually quite patient, but it was extremely user unfriendly, the backtracking was a massive pain. I thought it was so bad I quit playing, but had I been able to get more into the story, that may well not have been the case.

User Info: zeplin1180

zeplin1180
3 years ago#75
yes it's a port, but i highly doubt that A LOT of people have actually played this game. the Wii didn't have very many of these types of games and the vast majority people who did own a Wii bought the shovel ware titles far more than they did titles like Muramasa.

so the fact that a whole new audience of gamers is going to be able to play this game overrides the fact that, "it's just a stoopid port, the Vita sux!"

simply put, i'd rather have a port of a great game hardly anyone ever played (or heard about) rather than some new COD shootemup twitch game that may or may not be good.

User Info: StrikeNinja24

StrikeNinja24
3 years ago#76
zeplin1180 posted...
yes it's a port, but i highly doubt that A LOT of people have actually played this game. the Wii didn't have very many of these types of games and the vast majority people who did own a Wii bought the shovel ware titles far more than they did titles like Muramasa.

so the fact that a whole new audience of gamers is going to be able to play this game overrides the fact that, "it's just a stoopid port, the Vita sux!"

simply put, i'd rather have a port of a great game hardly anyone ever played (or heard about) rather than some new COD shootemup twitch game that may or may not be good.

But it was a rather average game for a niche community, coming to an even more niche community that also will probably for the most part ignore it.

I don't get what you're getting at.
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
3 years ago#77
Sagadego posted...
Redesigned for the PlayStationŽVita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!

Hmm, this could be bad. The Wii version was Japanese with subs. This version could get stuck as dub only.

In any case, I had fun playing it once on the Wii, but the gameplay is so repetitive that I do not really have interest in buying and playing it again.

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
3 years ago#78
StrikeNinja24 posted...
But it was a rather average game for a niche community, coming to an even more niche community that also will probably for the most part ignore it.

Good lord, people just don't know when to shut up.

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
3 years ago#79
StrikeNinja24 posted...
zeplin1180 posted...

Game was pretty fun. Glad it's coming to a handheld. Plus, the developer is making Dragon Crown, which looks amazing, so I will support them whole-heartily. Especially since they make 2-D games with luscious graphics, something you don't see anymore unfortunately.
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister

User Info: gamer22rpg

gamer22rpg
3 years ago#80
Glad the game is getting localized! I was actually thinking of importing it but I guess now I don't have to.
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived