Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#81StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 6:29:09 PM
synthetiksin posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
But it was a rather average game for a niche community, coming to an even more niche community that also will probably for the most part ignore it.

I don't get what you're getting at.

Good lord, people just don't know when to shut up.

Like you apparently. Absolutely nothing worthwhile to say in rebuttal.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#82__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 6:31:55 PM
gamer22rpg posted...
Glad the game is getting localized! I was actually thinking of importing it but I guess now I don't have to.

It was on the Wii, but no one bought it. Kind of funny actually, since the Wii probably had the worst library concerning a modern console and Muramasa is a decent game.
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#83gamer22rpgPosted 1/29/2013 6:34:33 PM
__Blight__ posted...
gamer22rpg posted...
Glad the game is getting localized! I was actually thinking of importing it but I guess now I don't have to.

It was on the Wii, but no one bought it. Kind of funny actually, since the Wii probably had the worst library concerning a modern console and Muramasa is a decent game.

Ah yeah I know there's a Wii version but I wasn't really interested in Muramasa till this year. I may just look around and see if I can get the Wii version cheap though.
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
#84ManinstagnatePosted 1/29/2013 6:42:29 PM(edited)
Yes! I been playing the Wii version and been reluctant to get 100% because of the vita version. Im going to preorder it and get my Ninja vita fix with this and Ninja gaiden sigma 2, already got shinobido 2.
#85MMaestroPosted 1/29/2013 6:37:11 PM
Cool, but paying for DLC for re-release is really stupid. Depending on how the new scenarios are, I might end up passing on this despite loving the Wii version.
#86LinkMaster2703Posted 1/29/2013 6:38:35 PM
I played some of Muramasa on Wii, it was pretty stale. Not interested.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#87MinamoPosted 1/29/2013 6:41:39 PM
"Wii has no games"

- Vita gets a port of a Wii game -

"Vita is saved!"
"I never bought this game cuz Wii has no games!"
"I can't wait to play it on a smaller screen than my TV!"
"Hurray DLC!"

Sony fans are hilarious. It's a good game, but you guys are obnoxious as all hell. Third parties again proving that this is the Portstation Vita.
#88__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 6:43:18 PM
Minamo posted...
"Wii has no games"

"Vita is saved!"
"Hurray DLC!"

Sony fans are hilarious. It's a good game, but you guys are obnoxious as all hell. Third parties again proving that this is the Portstation Vita.

Who said any of that?

Are you mental?

::Pats Minamo on the head gently::
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#89StrikeNinja24Posted 1/29/2013 6:43:47 PM
Minamo posted...
"Wii has no games"

"Vita is saved!"
"Hurray DLC!"

It's funny to watch, actually. They kind of bring on this busting on themselves.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#90MinamoPosted 1/29/2013 6:48:58 PM
__Blight__ posted...
Minamo posted...
"Wii has no games"

"Vita is saved!"
"Hurray DLC!"

Who said any of that?

Are you mental?

::Pats Minamo on the head gently::

DrROBschiz posted...
YESSSSS

SO PUMPED

2013 is the Year of the Vita

PiersKun posted...
New game for me. I didn't own a Wii and I didn't want to own a Wii because I'm done with buying systems for Nintendo games only.

DrROBschiz posted...
So happy right now to have a portable version on DAT OLED

Also, gamefaqs is the only place Sony fans post, and no one else has commented on this game anywhere else on the internet.

That was sarcasm, by the way. You might want to actually read the thread before insulting people like a child.