Aksys bringing Muramasa to the US!

#91__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 5:56:16 PM
Minamo posted...
That was sarcasm, by the way. You might want to actually read the thread before insulting people like a child.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so you're saying that only Sony fans post on Gamefaqs is sarcasm too?

Answer me this - When you speak, does anyone listen?

::Pats Minamo on the head gently::
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#92CompassPosted 1/29/2013 5:58:07 PM
Minamo posted...
"Wii has no games"

- Vita gets a port of a Wii game -

"Vita is saved!"
"I never bought this game cuz Wii has no games!"
"I can't wait to play it on a smaller screen than my TV!"
"Hurray DLC!"

Sony fans are hilarious. It's a good game, but you guys are obnoxious as all hell. Third parties again proving that this is the Portstation Vita.

lol, this.
#93MinamoPosted 1/29/2013 6:06:21 PM
__Blight__ posted...
Minamo posted...
That was sarcasm, by the way. You might want to actually read the thread before insulting people like a child.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so you're saying that only Sony fans post on Gamefaqs is sarcasm too?

More people replied positively to that post than negatively. Apparently they listen.
#94SagadegoPosted 1/29/2013 7:49:38 PM(edited)
heres a sample of this game's soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcleyG_DOk&list=FLLc_4YxT4A6detHqy4iwMgw&index=62

music was done by Basiscape Co. Ltd
known for tactics orge etc.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#95MetalZoicPosted 1/29/2013 7:54:58 PM
This is great news. I never bought the game for the Wii simply because I can't stand to play that damn system.
Very, very happy it is coming out for this.

Now I just need Dragons Crown. Once that comes out the Vita can go down in flames for all I care. I will have all the games I want for it at that point.
#96kcypher2000Posted 1/29/2013 8:08:57 PM
synthetiksin posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
But it was a rather average game for a niche community, coming to an even more niche community that also will probably for the most part ignore it.

I don't get what you're getting at.

Good lord, people just don't know when to shut up.

It was a niche game. Only on the
Vita boards do you find people this desperate. Look at all the topics there was about jet pack joyride. If vita had good exclusives this wouldnt be so sad. But when all you have is ports.... Sad.
#97__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 8:18:07 PM
Minamo posted...
__Blight__ posted...
Minamo posted...

More people replied positively to that post than negatively. Apparently they listen.

So no one listens besides the trolls? Cute.

---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#98gkaiser25Posted 1/29/2013 8:19:32 PM
Port or not I am glad as hell to be getting this game on the vita in the us. This game is great I played the hell out of it on my wii
---
Shadows of the past will come back to bite you in the ass
#99__Blight__Posted 1/29/2013 8:19:48 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
synthetiksin posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
But it was a rather average game for a niche community, coming to an even more niche community that also will probably for the most part ignore it.

I don't get what you're getting at.

Good lord, people just don't know when to shut up.

It was a niche game. Only on the
Vita boards do you find people this desperate. Look at all the topics there was about jet pack joyride. If vita had good exclusives this wouldnt be so sad. But when all you have is ports.... Sad.

Yes, just as sad as the Wii. Oh well.
---
#100CooperRCPosted 1/29/2013 8:51:31 PM
I still think the Vita will get something that will make me want to buy it eventually.

Disgaea 3, Persona 4, and Murasama were decent, but I prefer to move on to new games especially with a backlog.

I know Tales of Hearts/Innocence are ports, but they have never been released in the US, and might convince me to get the system (along with the Ys remake, the original of which was also not released in the US).