Look at this Vita vs 3DS video review comparison

#71Neutron15Posted 1/30/2013 9:33:57 AM
look at those dislikes
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#72Dark_ZenoPosted 1/30/2013 9:34:05 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Review was spot on. Hilarious to see these mad kids pulling facts out of thin air.

At this point we can all agree that this HAS to be Spirit/DemonDog new account, because the sheer ignorance is too big for anyone else.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#73elsmittyPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:03 AM
Dark_Zeno posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Review was spot on. Hilarious to see these mad kids pulling facts out of thin air.

At this point we can all agree that this HAS to be Spirit/DemonDog new account, because the sheer ignorance is too big for anyone else.

lol it could be.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#74kewldude475Posted 1/30/2013 11:13:13 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Omg. I've never wanted to punch my computer screen as much as I wanted to listening to his damn nasally voice.

And the crazy thing is, I think he actually believes everything he says. Not one good thing he mentioned about the 3DS. Not. One.

Literally can't tell an obvious troll.

Literally butthurt about someone's opinion about a video game system.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#75kewldude475Posted 1/30/2013 11:14:13 AM
How do people NOT know this is a troll?
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#76GamenamebullyPosted 1/30/2013 11:15:44 AM
People like that make legit Vita owners like me look bad.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#77FKRW4LifePosted 1/30/2013 1:56:29 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
^

It was just an innocent video that I found(while watching Muramasa videos incidentally) I thought everyone would find funny. Sorry for trying to bring a little humor to the board. No one is taking it seriously honestly...

That's just a Sonyfanboy being butthurt. Ya know, the norm. I wouldn't worry about it.

I found it hysterical. It's like a less intelligent and less funny Jim Sterling, and how sad the thing is makes it funny.

Uh oh, known troll is trollin me. I guess I better get out the kleenexs. Get a life dude. Oh wait....

Lmao

Known Sonyfanboy is running with his tail between his legs, using pathetic insults that people throw at each other in high school when he can't defend his actions.

Good job there.

LMAO. Wow... I didn't think you could embarrass yourself any more than you already do around here. Bravo at your descriptive fantasy. Keyword- fantasy
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"