2 Systems in 4 Months

#1whatnow12012Posted 1/29/2013 8:23:27 PM
I am going both 3DS and the Vita, I still believe in the Vita, cause I know the Vita hasnt bought the dust yet. And I know they will bring out the OMG games at E3 that is mainly why things are so quite on the Vita front cause SONY has something major planed for the Vita as well as revealing the PS4.

I am not a fan-boy nor have I ever considered myself one I love the games no matter the console so not only am I getting the Vita this year I am also getting me a 3DS so both systems in a matter of 4 months is pretty awesome deal I think.

You ask me how am I getting 2 systems in a period of 4 Months easy I buy Refurbished the 3DS is 139.99 with my State Taxe makes the 3DS 153 and I am saving about 200+ on my Gamestop Card.

Then Again save once again for my Vita cause I want Soul Sacrifice also I am sure there will be awesome titles revealed for the Vita but mainly SONYs focus will be surrounded on the PS4 while making some special deal to close out the PS3 showing off some new stuff on it as well.

Cant wait to play both of these Awesome portables but my 1st is my 3DS which I am getting in April mainly I wanna play Soul Hackers & Fire Emblem.

With my Vita I am getting P4G, Ragnarok, and Soul Sacrifice lastly I am sure others will be localized such as God Eater 2, Ys and others such as Phantasy Star.

The 3DS will have Shin Megami IV by the years end. So plenty to play on both systems but fanboys are to stupid to realize that instead of the idiotic console wars and the endless debate saying my system is better than yours.

Or saying a system is dead before it even learns to walk let alone has crawled such as the Wii U which isnt even a few months old yet while the Vita is barely 1 year old now.

People dont realize that it takes time effort and energy to make games 6 to 8 months or longer if games have to be localized from Japan such as a God Eater or YS type of game.

Or PS3s upcoming Tales of Xillia which hits Q3 this Summer of Fall around June to August would be my guess.

Cant wait awesome stuff coming on the PS3, PS Vita, U and the 3DS why cant people see that all these consoles will have awesome stuff on them instead of the constant whining & moaning.

Dear lord Gamers hate everything.
#2Spiffy247Posted 1/29/2013 8:33:46 PM
I bet you'll be happy with your new systems.
*hands you a frozen cheese log*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3TheBuddsPosted 1/29/2013 8:53:55 PM
So do you own the systems or your gonna get them soon... (is very confused)
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#4S_T_O_N_E_Posted 1/29/2013 8:54:59 PM
i'd only get the 3DS for tales of the abyss and golden sun. =]
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#5Maximum OverdrivePosted 1/29/2013 8:56:04 PM
TheBudds posted...
So do you own the systems or your gonna get them soon... (is very confused)

---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#6Wiiplayer111Posted 1/29/2013 9:03:26 PM
If you think Sony is planning Vita surprises at E3 you clearly have never seen Sony handle anything Vita related.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#7whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:17:02 AM
I dont have either the 3DS or my PS Vita systems yet but I am going to get & purchase my 3DS 1st this April cant right now cause of newer games such as Bioshock Infinite or MGS Rising.

Mainly my 3DS will be my 1st new Portable console not cause I am a fan boy mainly cause I wanna play Fire Emblem and also Soul Hackers which I am a Shin fan and I have many games in the series + this is the only Shin game I have never played cause it was never released in the US.

Then around June I am getting my PS Vita Refurb for 179.99 with a 4GB Stick and my 1st game is Soul Sacrifice then others will be P4 G, Ragnarok and I may check out Assassins Creed on it.

Also I have Tales of the Aybss on my PS2 still also I see no diffrences between my PS2 version and the 3DS version both look indentical it isnt a major deal such as Overclocked and the original Devil Survivor Uprgades done.

I know my games and I know how I am going to be doing my deal all the way up until this June-July.

Feb
MGS Rising (PS3)
Bioshock Infinite (360) cause my other 2 on the 360 also

April
Used 3DS 139.99
Fire Emblem
Soul Hackers

June
PS Vita used 179.99
PS Vita 4Gb Memory Stick
Soul Sacrifice

July
DLC Mass Effect 3s final DLC Episode
Pay off Tales of Xillia for PS3
#8NovaCastPosted 1/30/2013 12:30:48 AM(edited)
Why would you get a refurbished vita for $180 when you can buy a new one for just $20 more and you also get a memory card, game . If you want assassin's creed just buy the bundle for $200.

Not only do you get a game for $20 more you get a new shiny system.

If you are going to buy a refurbished one just buy a used one. I see a lot of people selling theirs with memory card+ games and the system for $180 or even less.

I own both systems ( 3ds and vita) and the vita doesn't really do much for me game wise. Its nice to see some eye candy graphics but i don't like most of the games, although this year looks promising.

Also a brand new 3ds is like $150 at target and other stores why would you pay $140 for a USED one? I would understand if you would buy a used 3ds to save $40 or maybe even $30 but $10??????????????????
---
#9j2zon2591Posted 1/30/2013 12:33:37 AM
NovaCast posted...
Why would you get a refurbished vita for $180 when you can buy a new one for just $20 more and you also get a memory card, game . If you want assassin's creed just buy the bundle for $200.

Not only do you get a game for $20 more you get a new shiny system.

If you are going to buy a refurbished one just buy a used one. I see a lot of people selling theirs with memory card+ games and the system for $180 or even less.

I own both systems ( 3ds and vita) and the vita doesn't really do much for me game wise. Its nice to see some eye candy graphics but i don't like most of the games, although this year looks promising.

Also a brand new 3ds is like $150 at target and other stores why would you pay $140 for a USED one? I would understand if you would buy a used 3ds to save $40 or maybe even $30 but $10??????????????????

I don't think $ 199.99 bundles are always up.. but they can be pretty common.