I am thinking of selling my Vita and 360 for a Wii U... Wait, what?

#31Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:07:14 PM
It's done!
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#32R_ChampPosted 1/31/2013 3:15:10 PM
miyuki308 posted...
Sure, why not? After all, you buy a system to play games, not to play this fanboy war thing.

In real life I hope this is true. If graqs is indicative of real life then we're all screwed.

I can see why you're considering such a move TC: The new Nintendo Direct thing was very impressive. Sony needs to get in gear. Nintendo panics and apolizes while announcing many great titles. Sony is kind of giving fans the middle finger. Sony has had no shame in copying other companies before. Doing what Nintendo did could actually do well for them. They have a strong fanbase: appeal to it!
#33CaptainMoosePosted 1/31/2013 3:41:35 PM
slyman19 posted...
The Wii U is an absolute mess. The OS is awful, the online is a joke, and the Wii U controller just isn`t very interesting. Besides you don`t want to play games on that horrendous screen it has. Keep your Xbox and Vita and wait until E3 to see if the Vita will live on. By that time, if you still want a Wii U there will be a somewhat respectable library.

Keep telling yourself that bud.
You've never been in the same room as a WiiU have you? Thought so.
#34vyseskiesPosted 1/31/2013 4:01:13 PM
Voelger posted...
I can't believe I am thinking this. I never owned a wii, and I sold my 3ds to get a vita. I am happy with the vita, but there are just not enough games.

The problem is that due to my life I am finding it inconvenient to game on my tv. I have a wife and son and just don't get the time to sit and game anymore.

I can care less about the Xbox. I loved it, but I own a gaming laptop and haven't turned the thing on in almost two years.

I got my vita to solve this tv problem, but a vita (as much as I like it) is no substitute for a primary gaming system. On wii u I could play AC3, Darksiders 2, Aliens Colonial Marines, Black ops 2, mass effect 3, and the upcoming Nintendo games like wind waker hd and probably a metroid all on the gamepad.

Opinions?

It seem it fit your requeriments, and that's one of the things why the WiiU is made for.

You would keep the Vita, unless if you need money or you're simply can't enjoy it.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3