Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#111CompassPosted 1/30/2013 10:48:30 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

Oh, snap. My mistake. Carry on, good sir.
#112SagadegoPosted 1/30/2013 10:48:32 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

so why did nintendo copy digimon then, eh demon?
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#113MotiJrPosted 1/30/2013 10:56:04 AM
I refrained from calling the Vita a 'flop' because I don't think you can judge a system until it's been out for about a year but it has and still no improvements. I think any flopics that are made now, would be justified. Tis a shame but that's the way the industry and business works.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#114ThePonyColliePosted 1/30/2013 10:56:48 AM
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#115GloryChaosPosted 1/30/2013 12:27:13 PM
This is actually kind of worrying. I was seriously expecting the WiiU to be beaten in sales by the Vita this week. Two games for it released and it's still lagging behind both that AND the psp? At this rate, the psp will beat the WiiU in sales before the Vita even has a chance at doing so!

This makes me fearful. Once the WiiU's big hitters eventually hit, will they increase sales at all?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#116JobocanPosted 1/30/2013 12:32:24 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

700 isn't improvement. Even less so when on it's worse weeks the competition still goes above 60k. A 700 jump is just stagnation.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#117PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/30/2013 12:34:05 PM
GloryChaos posted...
This is actually kind of worrying. I was seriously expecting the WiiU to be beaten in sales by the Vita this week. Two games for it released and it's still lagging behind both that AND the psp? At this rate, the psp will beat the WiiU in sales before the Vita even has a chance at doing so!

This makes me fearful. Once the WiiU's big hitters eventually hit, will they increase sales at all?

You must be crazy to think the Vita would've beaten the WiiU so don't try to act surprised it didn't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#118lunchEATSyouPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:29 PM
Kitt Thrust posted...
meatloaf is the man, but he charges too much for his concerts

Sadly Meatloaf can no longer sing like he used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-D6zj5U1g

Did you remember this one Kitt? lol
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#119GloryChaosPosted 1/30/2013 12:37:20 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
GloryChaos posted...

You must be crazy to think the Vita would've beaten the WiiU so don't try to act surprised it didn't.

You're talking to someone who is still surprised that New Super Mario Bros. U managed to get into the top 30 selling games in Japan in 2012. It came out on December 7th and managed to outsell games that have been out since January.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#120PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/30/2013 12:48:01 PM
GloryChaos posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
GloryChaos posted...

You're talking to someone who is still surprised that New Super Mario Bros. U managed to get into the top 30 selling games in Japan in 2012. It came out on December 7th and managed to outsell games that have been out since January.

Dude, it's Mario. On a new Nintendo system. In Japan.

It's really not that hard to believe.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!