Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#121blunderminePosted 1/30/2013 1:12:33 PM
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

700 isn't improvement. Even less so when on it's worse weeks the competition still goes above 60k. A 700 jump is just stagnation.

yup. Pretty much just statistical noise.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#122FlaccidKratosPosted 1/30/2013 1:16:57 PM
blundermine posted...
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

700 isn't improvement. Even less so when on it's worse weeks the competition still goes above 60k. A 700 jump is just stagnation.

No! It is insignificant only to the average person. But to a mathemagician, this is huge!
#123DarthFloatyPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:49 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...
blundermine posted...
Jobocan posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

No! It is insignificant only to the average person. But to a mathemagician, this is huge!

Got a test for statistical significance? ;)
#124stargazer64Posted 1/30/2013 1:31:10 PM
Compass posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

Oh, snap. My mistake. Carry on, good sir.

LOL

Longer than we think is Monday, January 14, 2013 6:16 PM apparently.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#125KaneBlueriverPosted 1/30/2013 1:37:08 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol. I thought the admins were on your side? XD
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#126Guerrilla SoldierPosted 1/30/2013 1:39:59 PM
Vita's was the only one whose number rose, isn't it? Isn't a big jump, but it's still in the + category.
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#127SetecAstronomyPosted 1/30/2013 1:44:54 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Compass posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Compass posted...
lol @ Spirit's new alt getting outed before he's earned a single point of karma.

Shut up stupid troll I lost karma because of the mods so i have been here longer than you think.

Oh, snap. My mistake. Carry on, good sir.

LOL

Longer than we think is Monday, January 14, 2013 6:16 PM apparently.

LOL. It seem like this guy is having some bad luck with his accounts. His accounts either get banned or he stops using them out of embarrassment.

Mr. Gear, a word of advice: If you just be respectful to others around here you won't have so many problems on these boards. It's perfectly okay to have a different or unpopular opinion-- that's what makes these forums so lively-- but you don't have to be so negative all the time. When you disagree with others, just keep it classy. Hope this helps :)
#128HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:45:35 PM
Why hasnt this been posted on the 3DS board...hmmm Kitt?

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH
#129AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/30/2013 1:46:38 PM
HMRSX posted...

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH

U mad bruh?

U seem mad bruh.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#130stargazer64Posted 1/30/2013 1:49:32 PM
HMRSX posted...

SMH

SMH indeed. At you, not Kitt.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666