Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#131LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/30/2013 12:50:19 PM
HMRSX posted...
Why hasnt this been posted on the 3DS board...hmmm Kitt?

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH

The funny thing is, Kitt never actually participates in any of the fanboy wars that ignite in these topics. The way other posters act shouldn't be Kitt's responsibility.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#132HugsAllAroundPosted 1/30/2013 12:53:55 PM
HMRSX posted...

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.
Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

SMH

Kitt always posts it on both boards. It's just an anomaly, not the norm, that it didn't get posted over there today. Maybe he didn't post it on that board because someone beat him to it.

There was already a sales thread on the 3DS board posted by someone else this morning, but it has fallen several pages back. Sales threads just aren't as popular on the 3DS board. People are more concerned with games and such over there and aren't too concerned with sales or financial stuff. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with sales on this board.
#133mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 12:57:33 PM
HugsAllAround posted...
HMRSX posted...

SMH

Kitt always posts it on both boards. It's just an anomaly, not the norm, that it didn't get posted over there today. Maybe he didn't post it on that board because someone beat him to it.

There was already a sales thread on the 3DS board posted by someone else this morning, but it has fallen several pages back. Sales threads just aren't as popular on the 3DS board. People are more concerned with games and such over there and aren't too concerned with sales or financial stuff. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with sales on this board.

To be fair it's usually the "LOL Sony" people who keep bumping these threads but ultimately it's the dummies who keep biting.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#134Lord_VishanaPosted 1/30/2013 12:58:30 PM
HMRSX posted...

SMH

I'm tired of having to explain this...

For clarification purposes. Kitt has posted these on both the 3DS and Vita boards since each system launched. A while ago Yoko requested that she/he took over the 3DS board one and he accepted. It baffles me how people think Kitt is a troll. He's highly respected and unbiased.

Do you realize that maybe not everyone soley focuses on just Vita sales but software sales as well?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#135Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:10:35 PM

I haven't posted Media Create on the 3DS board since April of last year.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!
http://i.imgur.com/Wxaal.gif
#136HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:13:06 PM
It disgusts me how many people are on this guys jock(kitt.

Like he actually contributes anything good to this board. Pfft, This topic serves as cesspool for trolls.
All this guy does is freakin copy and paste sales info from another forum (neogaf) and people treat him as if he is a god on these boards...lmao. Wow.

I dont get it.
#137Dark_ZenoPosted 1/30/2013 1:15:13 PM
HMRSX posted...
It disgusts me how many people are on this guys jock(kitt.

Like he actually contributes anything good to this board. Pfft, This topic serves as cesspool for trolls.
All this guy does is freakin copy and paste sales info from another forum (neogaf) and people treat him as if he is a god on these boards...lmao. Wow.

I dont get it.

You don't like it? Leave. No I'm serious. Close this tab and never come back for this site. GameFaqs will improve a lot after that. :)
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#138Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:17:49 PM
I dont get it.

let's be Vita friends :)

PSN name : GDoobah
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!
http://i.imgur.com/Wxaal.gif
#139LinkMaster2703Posted 1/30/2013 1:20:46 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
HMRSX posted...

SMH

U mad bruh?

U seem mad bruh.

He real mad.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#140HugsAllAroundPosted 1/30/2013 1:31:20 PM
LOL, the same sales thread on the 3DS board, which was posted a few minutes before this one, only has 8 total posts including the OP.