Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#141SagadegoPosted 1/30/2013 2:55:40 PM
HMRSX posted...
It disgusts me how many people are on this guys jock(kitt.

Like he actually contributes anything good to this board. Pfft, This topic serves as cesspool for trolls.
All this guy does is freakin copy and paste sales info from another forum (neogaf) and people treat him as if he is a god on these boards...lmao. Wow.

I dont get it.

you sound butthurt.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#142Fallen_LordPosted 1/30/2013 2:59:59 PM
HMRSX posted...

Like he actually contributes anything good to this board. Pfft, This topic serves as cesspool for trolls.
All this guy does is freakin copy and paste sales info from another forum (neogaf) and people treat him as if he is a god on these boards...lmao. Wow.

I dont get it.

Yes, these japan sales charts are pretty much just like chum in the water, it draws all the vita trolls and they start circling, looking for the best moment to strike. In fact the majority visiting this board now is just 3DS/WiiU fans that are still butthurt over all the trolling that they get.
#143HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 3:01:17 PM
Sagadego posted...
HMRSX posted...

I dont get it.

you sound butthurt.

What? No gif/jpeg to go along with your overused meme?

I am disappointed.
#144djmaster1994Posted 1/30/2013 3:02:01 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Looks like the Wii U is in a desperate struggle.

No it not it just that not enough Japanese games are out until Lego, The Wonderful, Pikmin 3 and other games release.

It sold 3 Million from Nov. 18 to Dec. 31 generating Nintendo into Profit Mode.
Faster than Vita.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#145SagadegoPosted 1/30/2013 3:04:03 PM
HMRSX posted...
Sagadego posted...
HMRSX posted...

I dont get it.

you sound butthurt.

What? No gif/jpeg to go along with your overused meme?

I am disappointed.

maybey if you stop harassing kitt. otherwise just go away.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#146supercaculoPosted 1/30/2013 3:04:08 PM
How dare you kitt to post truth from another site here? All you do is post this things that hurt and stuff. Do you like hurting people? You are pure eveil kit pure evil. Fact is that this numbers are made up. The vita is outseling the 3ds by so many millions that it is in the fiftysomanybijilions.

I say ban kitt because he is posting things that only make sense to sane people. For us insane numbers mean reality sucks and I refuse to acknowledge it.

Now Dr kit the master of evil, doom and other sorts of villainy. Have you quoted the Count of Monte Cristo (movie)
---
circle circle square circle = you are dead.
#147HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 3:11:27 PM
supercaculo posted...
How dare you kitt to post truth from another site here? All you do is post this things that hurt and stuff. Do you like hurting people? You are pure eveil kit pure evil. Fact is that this numbers are made up. The vita is outseling the 3ds by so many millions that it is in the fiftysomanybijilions.

I say ban kitt because he is posting things that only make sense to sane people. For us insane numbers mean reality sucks and I refuse to acknowledge it.

Now Dr kit the master of evil, doom and other sorts of villainy. Have you quoted the Count of Monte Cristo (movie)

You're trying too hard dude.
#148iLLsteezePosted 1/30/2013 3:12:37 PM
HMRSX posted...
supercaculo posted...

You're trying too hard dude.

no, you are
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
#149Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:29:44 PM
I am disappointed.

let's be Vita friends :)

PSN name : GDoobah

Did you add me yet?
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!
http://i.imgur.com/kZGQ7.gif
#150ManjiMidouPosted 1/30/2013 3:39:34 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
2 big Vita games for Japan and barely a bump in sales? This is sad!

So niche games even in the eyes of Japanese gamers are big games to you

heh
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.