Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#171Nightmare637Posted 1/30/2013 10:40:03 PM
so Demon Gaze outsold the wii U.

whoever made that thread with that prediction should get a cookie.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#172Nightmare637Posted 1/30/2013 10:47:40 PM(edited)
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Looks like the Wii U is in a desperate struggle.

I'd be more amazed if that POS was selling well. Wii U has some good stuff coming out in the future but honestly, consumers aren't stupid enough to buy it now. I can't people thought this thing would take off like the Wii.

Vita not doing great but honestly, it's not going to improve until the big hitters come out. If they ever come out.

two big hitters came out and Vita still sits under 10k this week. The Vita just doesn't seem to be wanted.

big hitters? no....

ones pure fansevice,and the other is a first person dungeon crawler.

both kinda niche even for japan, those aren't heavy hitters.

ahh...and in case no one pointed this out monpiece has had a few shortages on this game since compile heart diden't expect it to sell well.
---
#173Shadowfxd2Posted 1/30/2013 11:02:43 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I'd be more amazed if that POS was selling well. Wii U has some good stuff coming out in the future but honestly, consumers aren't stupid enough to buy it now. I can't people thought this thing would take off like the Wii.

Vita not doing great but honestly, it's not going to improve until the big hitters come out. If they ever come out.

two big hitters came out and Vita still sits under 10k this week. The Vita just doesn't seem to be wanted.

big hitters? no....

neither is Killzone or Soul Sacrifice, but they keep getting hyped!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#174Nightmare637Posted 1/30/2013 11:10:47 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

big hitters? no....

neither is Killzone or Soul Sacrifice, but they keep getting hyped!

actually SS has a lot more going for it such as being part of the MON hun type genre and having the inafune name attached.

Killzone will be bigger in america then in japan and it helps that FPS are big here in the states.

compared to demons Gaze and monpiece the two games you mentioned are much more likely to sell more.
---
#175Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 4:11:24 AM
LOL. This game will BOMB hard, like every "anticipated on GameFAQs Vita Boards HOLY VITA title"

Soul Sacriflop is a better name for it.

It will probably sell 50-100k first week or so, causing the Vita to bump to triple sales, the fanboys will proclaim that it saved the Vita and that Vita sales will only go up and crush the 3DS from now on. This is then followed by a sharp drop the week after, making it going back to how it was before it cme out. Basically like every game that was supposed to Vita, such as Gravity Rush, Project Diva, LBP, etc.

Two titles in the top 10 is alright for a console that's barely broken 1mil.

If it consistently stays like that, then yeah, that's not bad. Too bad that no Vita game has been in the top 10 for ages and both of these games will be out of the top 10 by next week, barring Monpiece supply issues.

It sold out.

TotA on the 3DS also sold out and had to be reprinted twice. I assume the first and second print runs were about 10 and 20 copies.

Animal Crossing is a beast. It's been out for nearly 3 months and is still the best selling game for the week. It moved more units than the combined total of both new Vita games.

Indeed, i see this game selling for a long time, the same as DQVII and MH4. New holy trinity forming! :D
---
I just wish pming people wouldn't cause tos violations. I'd really let a few cowards know their place :D. Hehehe - FKRW4Life having a supernova grade meltdown
#176j2zon2591Posted 2/1/2013 4:24:16 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
LOL. This game will BOMB hard, like every "anticipated on GameFAQs Vita Boards HOLY VITA title"

Soul Sacriflop is a better name for it.

It will probably sell 50-100k first week or so, causing the Vita to bump to triple sales, the fanboys will proclaim that it saved the Vita and that Vita sales will only go up and crush the 3DS from now on. This is then followed by a sharp drop the week after, making it going back to how it was before it cme out. Basically like every game that was supposed to Vita, such as Gravity Rush, Project Diva, LBP, etc.

Two titles in the top 10 is alright for a console that's barely broken 1mil.

If it consistently stays like that, then yeah, that's not bad. Too bad that no Vita game has been in the top 10 for ages and both of these games will be out of the top 10 by next week, barring Monpiece supply issues.

It sold out.

TotA on the 3DS also sold out and had to be reprinted twice. I assume the first and second print runs were about 10 and 20 copies.

Animal Crossing is a beast. It's been out for nearly 3 months and is still the best selling game for the week. It moved more units than the combined total of both new Vita games.

Indeed, i see this game selling for a long time, the same as DQVII and MH4. New holy trinity forming! :D

That being said, the 3DS doesn't really have competition huh... or worthy competitors :P

I still don't get the Animal Crossing thing tho.. What a phenomenon xD
#177Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 4:35:17 AM
Vita's sales are improving everytime. Even by little. Still, it needs a price drop.

Improving every time? Then what about two weeks ago, where it dropped belo 10k, more of a drop than it recovered this week? I guess that doesn't count in your world of delusion. Classic ponydrone move.

LOL

Longer than we think is Monday, January 14, 2013 6:16 PM apparently.

it's impossibly an alt! It's very old, about two weeks even! It's hilarious how SpiritDrone has to spawn multiple sockpuppets in a struggle t spawn relevant, yet nobody is falling for it.

Air_Gear_ posted...

In 2 months the WiiU has sold 3 million units. In over a year the Vita has barely sold 4 million. So whose the one really struggling?

Not to mention that the U is outpacing every home console in existence barring the Wii. But according to rabid Sonydrones, it's struggling.
---
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon
#178Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 4:41:54 AM
You're no worse than him.

Did you mean to say "You're no better than him." Oh well, at least you got "you're" right. ;)

I know what you post but the fact that you are not only negative but reply like that shows you're quite immature.

Could you possibly be any more butthurt? Looks liek you got the drone goggles on full force. Apparently you don't have a problem with his blatant hypocrisy and U bashing, but somebody criticising that? The travesty!

Looks like maturity and sensibility=being a fandrone now? This is ridiculous.

Only to a zealous Pony like you does that SpiritDrone quote sound "mature and sensible". I guess Spiritassurance really is a thing now. Sony is failing? Let's just cheer the most deluded defendrone we can find. lol! Classic move.

Mega is a troll of the lowest caliber. Absolutely disgusting....

Another day, another instance of FKRW4Life having a desperate meltdown. ;)
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666
#179Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 4:57:28 AM
Why hasnt this been posted on the 3DS board...hmmm Kitt?

I didn't know that Kitt was responsible for posting the sales on every system board in existence, why don't you go post it on the 3DS board? Not to mention that there really isn't any need for multiple topics discussing the weekly MC sales, in fact the 3DS version of the topic didn't get much traffic lately. Kind of like multiple boards for one game (such as Pokemon). The fact that you had to attack this fact lets your fanboy colors show.

Oh I know why, because you want your thread to be another overblown troll/fanboy war and thats all that matters for an attention w$%43 such as yourself.

LOL! It's funny when the fanboys are so deluded and angry that they explode at Kitt, who just posts the sales. Be careful to not hit yourself in your blind fury ;)

Everyone knows that this would be more relevant on the 3DS board, but you couldnt care less about posting on a board that will have civil comments and only tally about 25 total posts...

No, everyone knows that this topic on the Vita board is the place to talk about MC sales. You, good sir, know nothing, yet you pretend to know what "everyone knows". Absolutely hilarious how you neatly display how clueless you are.

It disgusts me how many people are on this guys jock(kitt.

I can't really decipher what you mean with "this guys jock(kitt", it looks like you didn't even care to post proper words in your epic fanboy fury. All i get is that you're still angry at Kitt for objectively posting MC figures. Tell me, did you accuse your TV for being responsible for 9/11? Is the real estate bubble the fault of the newspaper?

Like he actually contributes anything good to this board. Pfft, This topic serves as cesspool for trolls.

Yeah, thanks to angry low-quality posters such as yourself, the MC topics are full of tears, blood and sadness.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#180Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 4:57:34 AM
All this guy does is freakin copy and paste sales info from another forum (neogaf)

What else should he do according to you, then? I'd love to hear your suggestion.

and people treat him as if he is a god on these boards...lmao. Wow.

LOL! Got any more of your hilarious fantasies? Perhaps Sailor Goon is the regal leader of mathland in your dream land, and SpiritDog is the court's jester? It's always funny what kids come up with when they are in blind fury.

Feel free to point out where people "treat Kitt as if he is a god on these boards" as you say. Of course, you won't be able to, because you made that up.

I dont get it.

At least you got that right, there's no doubt that you don't get it.
---
I just wish pming people wouldn't cause tos violations. I'd really let a few cowards know their place :D. Hehehe - FKRW4Life having a supernova grade meltdown