Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#41P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/30/2013 5:51:12 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Looks like the Wii U is in a desperate struggle.

yet is outselling the Vita and you claim Vita is fine. You're showing what you are!

The Wii U wasn't released right after its competition had a $100 price drop.

The PS3 and 360, though not Gen8 consoles, did receive price drops recently and had huge Christmas discounts. That counts as "competition getting a price drop".
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#42Kitt Thrust(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:51:14 AM
You done a Scott Pilgrim quote yet?

nope..

Emperor Palpatine
Doakes
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Pirates of the Caribbean
Rush Hour 2
Scott Pilgrim

added to the list :)
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zuk4w.jpg
#43blunderminePosted 1/30/2013 5:57:53 AM
The_Djoker posted...

I'd be more amazed if that POS was selling well. Wii U has some good stuff coming out in the future but honestly, consumers aren't stupid enough to buy it now. I can't people thought this thing would take off like the Wii.

Vita not doing great but honestly, it's not going to improve until the big hitters come out. If they ever come out.

two big hitters came out and Vita still sits under 10k this week. The Vita just doesn't seem to be wanted.

Those aren't big hitters. Cmon. Anything that sells less than 40k is NOT a big hitter.

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed had 40k
Gravity Rush had 43k
Ragnarok Odyssey had 33k
Y's had 42k
Assassin's Creed had 24k

Since the release week, there have only been a handful of games (like 2 or 3) that have debuted at much more than 40k. The way they're going they'll only get 5 or 6 debuts of 40k per year.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#44Megaman OmegaPosted 1/30/2013 6:03:52 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

yet is outselling the Vita and you claim Vita is fine. You're showing what you are!

Can you say ANYTHING positive for once? Every topic I see you in you say the most negative stuff. I know which board I am on but that is just ridiculous.

LMAO! Whining about his negativity, yet you seem to have no problem with what Air_Gear said right there in the post you quoted. What a pathetic fandrone.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#45deathpapayaPosted 1/30/2013 6:03:57 AM
Wow, the Vita had two games chart and still couldn't break 10k lmao.

Also lol @ dem Wiiu sales, can you say dead on arrival? It and the Vita should get a joint funeral to save costs.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#46FKRW4LifePosted 1/30/2013 6:05:08 AM
I think my low prediction was 3,500 and we never hit that. I am disappoint.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#47lifelackPosted 1/30/2013 6:05:41 AM
One thing I like with Nintendo: they show us what is coming and what we can hope for. Sony fail to deliver on this and it bite them.
Sales this low for a long period of time is not good. I can't begin to imagine Sony's overstock of Vita right now. They sure are producing more than 10 000 a week.
I predict stores will have huge sales in the coming months. Only to get rid of their stock.
I already see stores not carrying it anymore.
On a side note.... on the futureshop site there is a NeoGeo with arcade stick and handheld combo preloaded with 20 games. Interesting...
#48GamenamebullyPosted 1/30/2013 6:08:26 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

Can you say ANYTHING positive for once? Every topic I see you in you say the most negative stuff. I know which board I am on but that is just ridiculous.

LMAO! Whining about his negativity, yet you seem to have no problem with what Air_Gear said right there in the post you quoted. What a pathetic fandrone.

You're no worse than him. I know what you post but the fact that you are not only negative but reply like that shows you're quite immature.

Looks like maturity and sensibility=being a fandrone now? This is ridiculous.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#49blunderminePosted 1/30/2013 6:15:43 AM
lifelack posted...
On a side note.... on the futureshop site there is a NeoGeo with arcade stick and handheld combo preloaded with 20 games. Interesting...

Here's the review on the run review of that:

http://www.reviewsontherun.com/all/spotlight/neogeo-x-hardware/

It's not worth getting.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#50ejay8320Posted 1/30/2013 6:20:45 AM
Should we really be expecting a spike in Vita sales though? Sony did announce they will have a price cut this year. So until the price cut happens I don't see any real sales spike(with the exception of the release date of Soul Sacrifice) until the price cut happens.