Media Create Week 4.. Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf

#61TetranaPosted 1/30/2013 7:38:08 AM
If the release schedule on GameFAQs is correct, Dragon Quest VII arrives in stores on the 3DS next week. I am particularly interested in seeing how it'll perform sales-wise...
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3007-8074-9033
Playstation Network ID: ckl2013
#62Lord_VishanaPosted 1/30/2013 7:42:58 AM
Tetrana posted...
If the release schedule on GameFAQs is correct, Dragon Quest VII arrives in stores on the 3DS next week. I am particularly interested in seeing how it'll perform sales-wise...

Dragon Quest VII releases February 7th in Japan. During launch weeknI'm expecting approximately 1.2 million copies and around 150k-175k 3DS units.

I'm really disappointed about Demon Gaze, I thought it would have sold better. This will harm localization chances. I'm importing it, but I want others to have the opportunity to play this.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#63JobocanPosted 1/30/2013 7:45:28 AM
Not surprised to see the Vita and Wii U doing badly. Demon Gaze and Monpiece were hardly "heavy hitters" and the Wii U has basically nothing until March...

But at least the Wii U is getting some game in the future (Mario, Mario Kart, Game and Wario, W10, Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2) that will push the system back up... While the Vita only has Soul Sacrifice as a possibly good exclusive that has any chance of selling (and that remains a big maybe) in Japan. And One Piece I guess might do okay but I'm assuming most people will go for the PS3 version.

Right now (my opinion may change, we're just at the beginning of the year after all) I don't really see the Wii U as being in trouble just because it does have games coming up. No matter how bad it's doing right now (and yes it is doing very bad) it DOES have things upcoming that will without a doubt get it out of this slump. The Vita, on the other hand, is in desperate need for help.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#64Raven-ZPosted 1/30/2013 7:52:26 AM
Two titles in the top 10 is alright for a console that's barely broken 1mil.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#65ZekrixPosted 1/30/2013 7:54:12 AM
Raven-Z posted...
Two titles in the top 10 is alright for a console that's barely broken 1mil.

Look at the sales, not at the numbers ^_^.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#66shampoowarriorPosted 1/30/2013 7:57:23 AM
Were people really expecting Demon Gaze to majorly move consoles?

I thought people just thought it might push Vita sales above the Wii U's also understandably terrible sales?
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#67deathpapayaPosted 1/30/2013 7:57:58 AM
Zekrix posted...
ejay8320 posted...
I don't see any real sales spike(with the exception of the release date of Soul Sacrifice)

LOL. This game will BOMB hard, like every "anticipated on GameFAQs Vita Boards HOLY VITA title"

Soul Sacriflop is a better name for it.

I don't think it will bomb.

It will probably do P4G week one sales.

And then drop to the low P4G week two sales and end up changing nothing in the long run for the Vita.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#68ejay8320Posted 1/30/2013 7:58:33 AM
Zekrix posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Zekrix posted...
ejay8320 posted...
I don't see any real sales spike(with the exception of the release date of Soul Sacrifice)

LOL. This game will BOMB hard, like every "anticipated on GameFAQs Vita Boards HOLY VITA title"

Soul Sacriflop is a better name for it.

Where are people buying these crystal balls? I want one too so I can win the lottery.

Because after 10+ anticipated Vita flop-titles, speculating that another one will fail even more is wrong.

Vita boards logic.

And your bias is showing... had you just stated you don't think it will sell well I would have respected your opinion but you go:

LOL. This game will Bomb hard... Soul Sacriflop...

Did I state the game will save the vita? no. Did I state it will be #1? No. Did I say It will move 100 Thousand Vitas? No. I stated there will be a sales spike, which there will be a spike, how much of a spike I cant say.
#69serenade_betaPosted 1/30/2013 8:06:18 AM
LOL, again?
Sony Fanboys: OMG, look, Monster MonPiece is selling so well! Awesome!
->
Reality: Not really
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#70snowboard340Posted 1/30/2013 8:06:48 AM
serenade_beta posted...
LOL, again?
Sony Fanboys: OMG, look, Monster MonPiece is selling so well! Awesome!
->
Reality: Not really

It sold out.