Fire Emblem has a 92 at MetaCritic: Which 2013 Vita game will outscore it?

#121SuichimoPosted 2/1/2013 1:03:30 PM
The_Djoker posted...
I just feel like calling him a fat **** because he is. Even though he has nothing to do with it.

Remember when REggie trolled american Nintendo fans when he said Xenoblade isn't worth publishing in NA? Then it came out in here Europe, sold well and became the highest rated console JRPG of the generation(including PS3 and 360)...then the fat slob got off his arse and announced US version. The guy is an absolute tool.

Fight on. I'm of the idea that NoA doesn't have any real control in the first place. They're just figureheads. I'd imagine its similar with NoE.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#122The_DjokerPosted 2/1/2013 1:22:44 PM(edited)
The_Djoker posted...
I just feel like calling him a fat **** because he is. Even though he has nothing to do with it.

Remember when REggie trolled american Nintendo fans when he said Xenoblade isn't worth publishing in NA? Then it came out in here Europe, sold well and became the highest rated console JRPG of the generation(including PS3 and 360)...then the fat slob got off his arse and announced US version. The guy is an absolute tool.

Fight on. I'm of the idea that NoA doesn't have any real control in the first place. They're just figureheads. I'd imagine its similar with NoE.

I'm pretty sure it does. They ae just lazy *****'s who don't do anything for themselves. And we're not talking about major Nintendo games here. The reason Xenoblade came out at all was because NoE were highly commited to localising the game(because they had **** all to do since wii had virtually no games) NoA meanwhile were just sitting on their ass. with FE it's 100% down to the main Nintendo guys in Japan.

But in fairness to Nintendo, they are improving but only because they were forced to. Pokemon being a global launch isn't because "they are trying to satisfy EU consumers" it's to do with the huge money they lose on Imports when games don't come out quickly in regions. Now 3DS is region locked, but I think even Nintendo would be scared ****less as to what would happen if Pokemon Y/X took a long time to come out in each region.

Atlus on the other hand....need to fire their heads. They don't give a **** about Europe period. And 1 day They will feel my wrath.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#123sarevokmbPosted 2/1/2013 5:40:06 PM
mike_411 posted...
Fierce Jello acting a **** as usual.
Still, it's great fire emblem reviewed so well. Seriously getting a 3DS now.

Should I get the bundle or just buy an XL and the game seperate?

Get it separate. The XL is cool, and the bundle comes with a digital copy preinstalled. Who would buy the digital copy when you can get a physical copy for the same price?
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#124ffxauronmagusctPosted 2/1/2013 8:24:22 PM
In all seriousness, and I can't believe it hasn't been said yet - Tearaway could likely top it. The game looks like it's going to be a very fun, unique platformer.

Also, I'm sure at least one unknown to us for now PSN game will glide in and score super high, plus, with all due respect to Fire Emblem (I'm buying my copy next week, and am looking forward to plalying it), I'm sure the MetaCritic score will drop, while I'm sure it is a great game.

Persona 4 Golden, as someone posted earlier, will remain the highest rated Vita game until we either get -

God of War Vita
Bioshock Vita
Monster Hunter Vita (and I don't even like Monster Hunter, at all)
Final Fantasy Vita (A good FF, for that matter)
Another Uncharted game improving on the first

Also, if Sly 4 is as good as I'm hearing it is, it's likely going to score around an 88-90, which could be higher than Fire Emblem when it's said and done.
---
Not changing my sig 'til Yoshi Tatsu wins a title or is released. Started 2/26/10
#125djmaster1994Posted 2/1/2013 10:48:56 PM
Bancario51 posted...
Ni No Kuni

that not Vita
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#126TheWiseOne06Posted 2/1/2013 11:32:19 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
TheWiseOne06 posted...
Shocking how right I was

except for the fact you werent

Please explain your reasoning, its basically the exact ssme scenario. User reviews are just that, actual reviewers say FE is good (only 15 or so) and at the time of that post presented to you only 18 said that P4G was good. But I digress, explain your reasoning and try not to use math please.
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#127FlipManV3Posted 2/2/2013 12:13:48 AM
ffxauronmagusct posted...
In all seriousness, and I can't believe it hasn't been said yet - Tearaway could likely top it. The game looks like it's going to be a very fun, unique platformer.

Also, I'm sure at least one unknown to us for now PSN game will glide in and score super high, plus, with all due respect to Fire Emblem (I'm buying my copy next week, and am looking forward to plalying it), I'm sure the MetaCritic score will drop, while I'm sure it is a great game.

Persona 4 Golden, as someone posted earlier, will remain the highest rated Vita game until we either get -

God of War Vita
Bioshock Vita

Also, if Sly 4 is as good as I'm hearing it is, it's likely going to score around an 88-90, which could be higher than Fire Emblem when it's said and done.

I'll have to disagree, Tearaway looks really bland. Don't get me wrong, it's still definitely on my radar, but so far, it's far from exciting.

I honestly believe that P4G will stay there for a long, long time even after God of War comes out(although it has a chance). Monster Hunter has never really been stellar at all to be up there(I'm not saying it's not good by any means). I wouldn't count on Bioshock or FF either.
Unless Naughty Dog works on Uncharted, it will not beat P4G.

I think P4G is going to be beat by something unexpected, at least that's what I'm hoping.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.
#128SCAMaz0nPosted 2/2/2013 1:52:39 AM
GradyHoover posted...
Fire Emblem's 92 won't hold anyway. It'll dip as more reviews come in. That's how it always goes.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-awakening
The lowest Critics score right now is an 85. Hmmm.
---
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious GOP tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
85% of statistics are made up, are you part of the 15%?
#129j2zon2591Posted 2/2/2013 1:57:22 AM
FlipManV3 posted...

God of War Vita
Bioshock Vita

I'll have to disagree, Tearaway looks really bland. Don't get me wrong, it's still definitely on my radar, but so far, it's far from exciting.

I honestly believe that P4G will stay there for a long, long time even after God of War comes out(although it has a chance). Monster Hunter has never really been stellar at all to be up there(I'm not saying it's not good by any means). I wouldn't count on Bioshock or FF either.

I think P4G is going to be beat by something unexpected, at least that's what I'm hoping.
-

I agree.. it looks pretty shallow as well.

Not to mention a PSN only release.. bet they don't have much confidence for a physical copy for retail.. just reeks of a side project software.
#130confettistormPosted 2/2/2013 7:06:54 AM
j2zon2591 posted...
FlipManV3 posted...

God of War Vita
Bioshock Vita

-

I agree.. it looks pretty shallow as well.

Not to mention a PSN only release.. bet they don't have much confidence for a physical copy for retail.. just reeks of a side project software.

Looks like maybe we're getting a JRPG resurgence!
Persona 4 on the top of the Vita and Fire Emblem on the top of 3DS!
We even have Tales games in the top 10!