Fire Emblem has a 92 at MetaCritic: Which 2013 Vita game will outscore it?

#51HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:29:37 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Yet another topic by FierceJello. Metacritic only has 15 reviews so far....and no user reviews at all yet. Lets wait and see what the rating goes to once it gets a decent amount of reviews in.

I seem to recall a lot of people here going crazy over the Persona 4 Golden metacritic rating when it only had 8 reviews(the game is great and it deserves them).

Why must we await more reviews for Fire Emblem before people praise it, when people didn't wait for more reviews of P4G? The general consensus is that it's the best Fire Emblem ever created.

I know I've seen you claim that you own both a Vita and a 3DS in past threads, but it's clear that you favor 3DS. So my question to you is: Why do you and many other pro-3DS gamers frequent this board more than the 3DS board?
I usually read a lot of the topics other on the 3DS board and I honestly cant remember the last time that I saw you post in a thread over there.
It seems like you, along with some other users usually post on these boards just to antagonize.
#52kingofall214Posted 1/30/2013 1:32:01 PM
FierceJello posted...
Rockstar hasn't attended E3 for years.

Have they ever? They are very anti press.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#53LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/30/2013 1:32:28 PM
Another FierceJello troll topic. How pathetic.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#54Lord_VishanaPosted 1/30/2013 1:47:40 PM
HMRSX posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Yet another topic by FierceJello. Metacritic only has 15 reviews so far....and no user reviews at all yet. Lets wait and see what the rating goes to once it gets a decent amount of reviews in.

I seem to recall a lot of people here going crazy over the Persona 4 Golden metacritic rating when it only had 8 reviews(the game is great and it deserves them).

Why must we await more reviews for Fire Emblem before people praise it, when people didn't wait for more reviews of P4G? The general consensus is that it's the best Fire Emblem ever created.

I know I've seen you claim that you own both a Vita and a 3DS in past threads, but it's clear that you favor 3DS. So my question to you is: Why do you and many other pro-3DS gamers frequent this board more than the 3DS board?
I usually read a lot of the topics other on the 3DS board and I honestly cant remember the last time that I saw you post in a thread over there.
It seems like you, along with some other users usually post on these boards just to antagonize.

I'm on the 3DS board quite often, I don't post as much as I used to due to Razieru and Endgame.

I love and own both, please feel free to examine my PSN if you don't believe me.

Ask absolutely anyone here, I try to remain as unbiased as possible. I've even openly admitted to being a little partial to Nintendo, yet I always remain fair and objective. I'm not trying to antagonize honestly, I have tried to unify this board before(unfortunately it's futile) I honestly want people here to coexist.

Honestly, I'm tired of Goon's hypocrisy. My question was a legitimate one. I personally don't care about Metacritic ratings actually.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#55lunchEATSyouPosted 1/30/2013 1:51:40 PM
HMRSX posted...

It's funny that you say Lord Vishana is being "antagonistic". She is one of the more reasonable and nicer users here.

Plus, users like yourself who get upset over someone not liking the Vita as much as you do make for some fine drama on this board.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#56blunderminePosted 1/30/2013 1:55:31 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Honestly? None ever. Persona 4 golden will remain the game with the highest metacritic for the vita. Oh and within a week that score will have lowered

Well that 92 is after 17 reviews. That's a pretty solid basis
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#57Sailor GoonPosted 1/30/2013 2:00:48 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Show me where people were doing that with Golden. I just searched both the Vita board and P4G board for metacritic, and see nothing praising the game after only a few scores.
P4G has 30 critic scores and 220 user reviews. That's an accurate picture. 15 critic reviews is nothing to guage a game.

And you know damned well that this topic is pure flamebait. Everything Fiercejello vomits out is.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#58HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 2:02:47 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
HMRSX posted...

It's funny that you say Lord Vishana is being "antagonistic". She is one of the more reasonable and nicer users here.

Plus, users like yourself who get upset over someone not liking the Vita as much as you do make for some fine drama on this board.

I actually dont care if someone dislikes any system. What I have a problem with is people always posting something negative to counter anything positive said about the Vita on this board. Of course some people are more subtle about it than others, like Vishana but that fact remains that she chose to criticize another poster in this thread for being optimistic. It's the cool thing to do on the Vita board it seems.

Why arent you people calling out the original poster for this clear flame/fanboy/troll war topic? Instead, you wait for someone to take the bait and make a comment that you disagree with and then attack them. Its the same s#$%^, different day on this board I swear.
#59AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/30/2013 2:07:34 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Show me where people were doing that with Golden. I just searched both the Vita board and P4G board for metacritic, and see nothing praising the game after only a few scores.
P4G has 30 critic scores and 220 user reviews. That's an accurate picture. 15 critic reviews is nothing to guage a game.

And you know damned well that this topic is pure flamebait. Everything Fiercejello vomits out is.

Like every other time someone shows you what you asked for and you slink out like a coward with your tail between your legs?

You're a joke.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#60Dark_ZenoPosted 1/30/2013 2:11:51 PM(edited)
HMRSX posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
HMRSX posted...

I actually dont care if someone dislikes any system. What I have a problem with is people always posting something negative to counter anything positive said about the Vita on this board. Of course some people are more subtle about it than others, like Vishana but that fact remains that she chose to criticize another poster in this thread for being optimistic. It's the cool thing to do on the Vita board it seems.

Why arent you people calling out the original poster for this clear flame/fanboy/troll war topic? Instead, you wait for someone to take the bait and make a comment that you disagree with and then attack them. Its the same s#$%^, different day on this board I swear.

You are attacking Lord Vishana, one of the most fair and nice people of this board in order to white knight Sailor Goon? One of the worst posters that appear in this board, a know fanboy that is know for his hypocrisy and mathemagics? You realize how sad that is?

EDIT: Just realized that you are the guy that called Kitt a troll for posting Media Create sales. Yup. Sad indeed.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05