Fire Emblem has a 92 at MetaCritic: Which 2013 Vita game will outscore it?

#81__Blight__Posted 1/30/2013 1:56:01 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
__Blight__ posted...

You call Goon hypocritical for what he does on the Wii U board....then tell someone else that if they don't like the trolling on a board to visit a different website? So you support trolling?

Ok, now you are putting words in my mouth and ignoring what I said. Those sort of tactics sound very similar to me.... At least you have confirmed what kind of user you are :)

Answer the question. Do you support trolling?
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#82Holsety99Posted 1/30/2013 1:58:01 PM
I'm glad to see Fire Emblem on the front page! It's my favorite series EVAH!
#83Pro_TacticianPosted 1/30/2013 2:00:24 PM
Never will there be anything on the Vita that will outscore it if P4G hasn't. Soul Sacrifice MIGHT have a chance, but highly doubt it will.
#84mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 2:00:37 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
mike_411 posted...
freutty2 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
I never get why people are so fixiated on ratings to prove a thing.

It's all about personal preferences. Ratings from Metacritics don't make me purchase a game and nor do sales. It's about how the game interests me and if it is good to me or not.

Granted Fire Emblem Awakening is more than likely a good game but this is just silly.

I know what you mean. Nintendo Power was the only gaming company I could trust. Sometimes they had problems when reviewing, sometimes they game a game to much credit. But most of the time they were okay. But I think in Dec. they died. Game informer gave Ni No Kuni a 7. LOL! You expect me to trust you game informer??!

Actually Andrew Reiner loved Ni No Kuni, he said so.while they did the test chamber for Fire emblem. Game Informer isn't a hive mind, not everyone is going to give a game that you enjoyed a high score.

I really hope Ni No Kuni is ported to the Vita, I keep hearing fantastic things about it. Is it like a true traditional JRPG?

I don't think a port is likely so soon, at least I haven't heard word of onehappening.

I've only tried the demo so far and while it isn't turn based, it does feel a bit like a tales game...but slower paced. Seems like a fun game though and it's definetely on my radar of games to get to.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#85Sailor GoonPosted 1/30/2013 2:38:08 PM

What's scary is that someone said the word "Doom" in the other topic and you thought he said Goon, then preceded to bash him. You even have a Goon quote in your sig. I mean, do you stalk him or something?

How ****ing sad is your life?

He's the head of the Sailor Goon Fan Club. The kid has an unhealthy obsession with me. It's pretty damned creepy.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#86Fenix7Posted 1/30/2013 3:26:22 PM
Muramasa Rebirth may beat it. Thought I the FE looks good.
#87thompsontalker7Posted 1/30/2013 3:37:27 PM
I'm glad for Fire Emblem, but Persona 4 Golden is unf***withable.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#88LuminescentRulePosted 1/30/2013 3:38:27 PM
91? Persona 4 releasing next month here is at 94. Take your floppage and get out.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
January 2013 - PS3: NNK:WWW | WiiU: *tumbleweeds*
#89KirbyIsAwesomePosted 1/30/2013 3:39:47 PM
Europe doesn't matter.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#90SagadegoPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:49 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
91? Persona 4 releasing next month here is at 94. Take your floppage and get out.

u mad brah?
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666