Best way to sell my Vita

#11MorriskinD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:30:53 PM
Just trying to sell it so I can get a 3DS XL. I like it bigger :)
---
Fire Emblem for the 3DS is such a great game....need I say more
#12Spiffy247Posted 1/30/2013 12:32:52 PM
Wow, you live in Greenville? I don't! What a coincidence!

...Sorry. But yeah, I hope you enjoy your new system.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#13b1gt0nePosted 1/30/2013 12:33:41 PM
wrap it in bacon, it will not sell otherwise.
#14GhetsisPosted 1/30/2013 12:49:06 PM
Wow, that's a very nice deal.

If you lived near where I do, and this were one month ago, I would've snapped that up in an instant.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#15HMRSXPosted 1/30/2013 1:08:29 PM
I bet you'll regret selling it once a game you want for Vita releases later this year.
#16dcaoKOPosted 1/30/2013 1:16:07 PM
My buddy might be interested. If you were willing to ship it out to Chicago. If strictly local then that's ok.

Otherwise, that's a great deal.
#17xxtearg0dxxPosted 1/30/2013 1:16:59 PM
Don't know what you should price it at but I'd offer you $220-$225.

$170 for the system.
$10 each for Hot Shots & Wipeout.
$30-$35 for the memory card.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#18FlaccidKratosPosted 1/30/2013 1:19:14 PM
You could donate it to charity and get a tax write-off. I'm dead serious.
#19TheBuddsPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:06 PM
MorriskinD posted...
Done craigslist with other games and stuff and I have had an insane amount of scammers. CL is not an option.

Craigslist is alright to sell or buy from if you know the tricks of the trade. Don't answer no emails, have them talk to you on the phone, have the meet you in a public area, bring a friend..

...and you'll have no problem selling it on there.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#20GhetsisPosted 1/30/2013 2:53:57 PM
TheBudds posted...
MorriskinD posted...
Done craigslist with other games and stuff and I have had an insane amount of scammers. CL is not an option.

Craigslist is alright to sell or buy from if you know the tricks of the trade. Don't answer no emails, have them talk to you on the phone, have the meet you in a public area, bring a friend..

...and you'll have no problem selling it on there.

I've sold twice on Craigslist, and I communicated only through e-mails. Didn't bring a friend, either. Met in busy parking lots in the middle of the day.

Just have to have common sense, really.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?