Italian Blog spills killzone news by mistake :D

#21SosdocPosted 1/30/2013 1:35:07 PM
bano123 posted...
Reich123 posted...
Not trying to complain but is the Vita just too weak to have more than 8 person multiplayer matches? It seems almost every game has a limit like this.

It has to do with the party chat feature sony implemented into the vita as its limited to 8 people at once this was confirmed for cod by nihilisitic via.twitter Look how graphically incompetent COD is yet it still only features 8 player multiplayer. It isnt the hardware that is an issue.

Wow, that feels a bit dumb, limiting the number of players just because of party chat?
#22darkdragongirlPosted 1/30/2013 1:36:51 PM
This might be my first Killzone game that I like, and buy.

._. C'mon PlayStation Destination show me something for the Vita.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#23arclouks_xPosted 1/30/2013 1:43:29 PM
anyone saw the gameplay video of this ? cant find it anymore
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,NFSMW2005,Stranger's wrath,FF7,KZ3MP
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#24bluehat94Posted 1/30/2013 1:44:58 PM
Lukenatme posted...
Reich123 posted...
Not trying to complain but is the Vita just too weak to have more than 8 person multiplayer matches? It seems almost every game has a limit like this.

I was wondering if someone was going to point that out. Similar specs to CoD on the Vita, yet the people here seem to be excited for this game anyway. I have it pre-ordered from the ol' Newegg promo...fingers crossed.

We're excited because the game is actually being developed by the original developer of the game and not Nihilistic.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."