1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Italian Blog spills killzone news by mistake :D

User Info: Sosdoc

Sosdoc
4 years ago#21
bano123 posted...
Reich123 posted...
Not trying to complain but is the Vita just too weak to have more than 8 person multiplayer matches? It seems almost every game has a limit like this.

It has to do with the party chat feature sony implemented into the vita as its limited to 8 people at once this was confirmed for cod by nihilisitic via.twitter Look how graphically incompetent COD is yet it still only features 8 player multiplayer. It isnt the hardware that is an issue.

Wow, that feels a bit dumb, limiting the number of players just because of party chat?

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#22
This might be my first Killzone game that I like, and buy.

._. C'mon PlayStation Destination show me something for the Vita.
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#23
anyone saw the gameplay video of this ? cant find it anymore
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,NFSMW2005,Stranger's wrath,FF7,KZ3MP
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#24
Lukenatme posted...
Reich123 posted...
Not trying to complain but is the Vita just too weak to have more than 8 person multiplayer matches? It seems almost every game has a limit like this.

I was wondering if someone was going to point that out. Similar specs to CoD on the Vita, yet the people here seem to be excited for this game anyway. I have it pre-ordered from the ol' Newegg promo...fingers crossed.

We're excited because the game is actually being developed by the original developer of the game and not Nihilistic.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Italian Blog spills killzone news by mistake :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived