Ratchet and Clank Vits news

#11mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 4:08:29 PM
Insomniac: lol leave us out of your Vita issues, we want nothing to do with that system anyway. Go ***** to Sony instead.

Still, Sony needs to give at least an update on that game.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#12JudcrPosted 1/30/2013 4:11:02 PM
how do you get that it is not coming out at all by the article? im so sick of sony and the B.S. and all the nintedogs and ponys all you fan boys have killed video games eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in tired of the new gen go play call of dookie
#13KenauePosted 1/30/2013 4:12:31 PM
I don't think it's cancelled (if it is, Sony owes me at least a partial refund....), but I do think Tin Giant needs to be pulled from the project.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#14mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 4:12:46 PM
Judcr posted...
how do you get that it is not coming out at all by the article? im so sick of sony and the B.S. and all the nintedogs and ponys all you fan boys have killed video games eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in tired of the new gen go play call of dookie

take a deep breath, deep breath.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#15EvilSock1990Posted 1/30/2013 4:20:29 PM
Judcr posted...

http://i.imgur.com/B6hd8HN.jpg
#16JudcrPosted 1/30/2013 7:09:05 PM
lol sorry all just really annoyed. i was really looking forward to rc ffa but it seems sony really is not putting any effort in to supporting the vita. it constantly seems like the vita games are slipping through the crack like any word on warriors lair? nope. im not a company fan boy im a game fan. every system has good games and im tired of the fanboys ragging all the time.
#17NnamzPosted 1/30/2013 7:17:57 PM
I'm looking for where the article said it wasn't coming out at all, but I can't find it.

So is the reaction just militant nerds being militant? Or did I miss where the game is confirmed not to be coming out ever?

Anyway, not interested in this game. Looks mediocre.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.