If I make a JP PSN account

#1Purple_KittenPosted 1/30/2013 2:52:37 PM
on my US vita will it work out ok? I hear I could do a system reset each time I want to change the location which I am fine with doing along with buying another memory card just for the JP games BUT I was wondering when I buy from the JP PSN STORE how do I pay?

Will it show up in USD or Yen to buy? :(
---
Remake of Chrono Cross please!
Transman, Shotacon Lover
#2yankee6903Posted 1/30/2013 2:53:49 PM
Yes it will work fine, especially with 2 mem cards.

IR2 buying you have two choices: Credit card from the region OR you have to buy PSN points cards from the interwebs like at Play-Asia or something. FYI they upcharge this service.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3Purple_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:10:14 PM(edited)
looks like I will need to go to Playasia than, and what do u mean upcharge the service??

Also is their anyway I can find out what games have english translations for? Like a website?
Thank you :D

Also,.....What would I even type in to look for the prepaid cards from playasia lol
---
Transman, Shotacon Lover
#4gray_fox_00Posted 1/30/2013 3:11:59 PM
Just search PSN cards on their site and you should see yen ones pop up
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#5Purple_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:16:50 PM
Thank you and since I do not have a Vita yet an can not check, how much on average is a full say JP PSP game or JP PSX game on the JP store?
---
Transman, Shotacon Lover
#6yankee6903Posted 1/30/2013 3:45:13 PM
Purple_Kitten posted...
looks like I will need to go to Playasia than, and what do u mean upcharge the service??

Also is their anyway I can find out what games have english translations for? Like a website?
Thank you :D

Also,.....What would I even type in to look for the prepaid cards from playasia lol

I dont know the exchange rates but say you want to buy a $20 PSN card. If you translate that to yen say its 200yen. They will upcharge you to like 250yen. So basically they provide you the service but charge you more for it.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#7Purple_Kitten(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:23:00 PM
Hmmm and that will be reflected at checkout right?
Ok I found a yen card for like 3000 but won't buy any untill I get to look at the store and see what they have firstly and at what prices to know what card to get.
---
Watching: Love, Election, & Chocolate = Recently Finished: Say, I Love You.
Transman, Shotacon Lover
#8SieKensouPosted 1/31/2013 1:19:16 PM
for japan, use japan-codes
much better for jp cards
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462