oy, look at this vita game....

#11mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 3:53:11 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
RPGsplease posted...
People really should learn what a pedophile is instead of randomly using the word.....

Taking pictures of year old girls half clothed? Where in that is not the description of a pedophile?

The girls aren't real?
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#12OtakuGameraPosted 1/30/2013 3:56:22 PM
Taking pictures of year old girls half clothed? Where in that is not the description of a pedophile?

1. they're fully clothed

2. they're high school girls, most likely 16/18 and above
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#13S_T_O_N_E_Posted 1/30/2013 3:59:33 PM
mike_411 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
RPGsplease posted...
People really should learn what a pedophile is instead of randomly using the word.....

The girls aren't real?

and that makes it ok..? o_o sicko.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#14mike_411Posted 1/30/2013 4:03:18 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
mike_411 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
RPGsplease posted...

The girls aren't real?

and that makes it ok..? o_o sicko.

Should people play FPS? Mortal Kombat?
It's the same thing.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#15RPGspleasePosted 1/30/2013 4:06:25 PM
I must have missed the part where the "fake" girl gets naked and turns real. Game is about taking pictures of high school girls modeling for the user.guess anyone that has enjoyed any anime with high school girls scantily clad is a pedo in your book as well......sigh remove the stick and u could sit and actually watch trailers.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers