The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

There should be a way to download games from the store and then transfer it to

#1LitCandlezPosted 1/30/2013 6:39:22 PM
your Vita.

That way I could get MGS1 :/.

Unless of course they just stopped being lazy and put everything playable on the Vita on the store.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2gray_fox_00Posted 1/30/2013 6:41:51 PM
Only with a PS3 right now. Go make friends with someone that has one if you don't
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#3LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:44:26 PM(edited)
gray_fox_00 posted...
Only with a PS3 right now. Go make friends with someone that has one if you don't

People say this like it is an easy thing to do. The 360 is completely dominating my neighborhood and all of my friends own one instead of a ps3. I know some family member that have a ps3, so I will try to go that route.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#4gray_fox_00Posted 1/30/2013 6:55:59 PM
LitCandlez posted...
gray_fox_00 posted...

People say this like it is an easy thing to do. The 360 is completely dominating my neighborhood and all of my friends own one instead of a ps3. I know some family member that have a ps3, so I will try to go that route.

Sorry, making it sound like i assumed it was easy wasn't my intention. Simply stating your options short of buying a PS3 to be a middleman.

Good luck on the search though.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#5Kyoshiro12345Posted 1/30/2013 7:00:51 PM
a ps3 isnt even expencive, i got one in my room and bought one for the kids to play in the livingroom
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 1/30/2013 7:02:55 PM
I really wish all the PS1 Classics were actually available on the Vita store. It's just silly to have to use a PS3 to transfer them, not everyone owns a PS3. :-(

I'm kinda curious, did Sony ever mention any reasoning behind it?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7stargazer64Posted 1/30/2013 7:08:01 PM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
a ps3 isnt even expencive, i got one in my room and bought one for the kids to play in the livingroom

I use one to prop open my door, and one to rest my feet on.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#8iusefebrezePosted 1/30/2013 7:11:20 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...

I have one in every room except the kitchen, the controllers from the living room can reach the stove without going out of range, so i just sit on the stove when I want to game from the kitchen.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 1/30/2013 7:15:16 PM
iusefebreze posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...

I have one in every room except the kitchen, the controllers from the living room can reach the stove without going out of range, so i just sit on the stove when I want to game from the kitchen.

That is...interesting lol. Exactly how many do you have, if I may inquire?

Maybe I should stop procrastinating and buy one...
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/30/2013 7:18:01 PM
All of my friends have PS3's..a couple used to have 360's, but they sold them and got the PS3. Now almost all of my friends have Vitas.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..