Why did you or did you not buy the Playstation Vita

#71SplatterHouse55Posted 2/2/2013 1:07:21 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
The WiiU does not have a new SSB yet, but do you wanna bet that if I got one now I would be able to play it on the future? Not that hard really.

And about the second part:

If it sounds like a duck and it looks like a duck, then it is a duck.

If he writes like a kid and acts like a kid, then he is a kid.

Also, go back to your topic on the 3DS board, its fun to watch every fail thing you post, even if some of then don't last for long.

And buying something for a brand or series is a good idea why? How many series have gone to crap this gen? FF, RE, Duke Nukem, Metroid, DMC ect.

This doesn't make sense to me at all. If I enjoy a series, why wouldn't i be interested in the next game? Because it might not be good? Do you stop watching your favorite TV program because a few idiots on the internet say it's gone to crap, or do you continue watching and decide for yourself?

If I have a favorite ANYTHING, you're damned straight I'm gonna keep doing it until i figure out for myself that it isn't worth my time anymore. Notice I said "worth MY time" and not "worth YOUR time" - I don't care what you do with your time.
#72Nightmare637Posted 2/2/2013 1:13:04 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
The WiiU does not have a new SSB yet, but do you wanna bet that if I got one now I would be able to play it on the future? Not that hard really.

Also, go back to your topic on the 3DS board, its fun to watch every fail thing you post, even if some of then don't last for long.

And buying something for a brand or series is a good idea why? How many series have gone to crap this gen? FF, RE, Duke Nukem, Metroid, DMC ect.

And where is your evidence that kids make alot of typos and adults never do? Some of the most brilliant minds in the word had horrible spelling and grammar lol.

DmC was a reboot not part of the original series.(is it part of the brand? I'm not sure on that)

I liked it.

I hope theres a sequal.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#73Dark_ZenoPosted 2/2/2013 1:17:35 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...

And where is your evidence that kids make alot of typos and adults never do? Some of the most brilliant minds in the word had horrible spelling and grammar lol.

DmC was a reboot not part of the original series.(is it part of the brand? I'm not sure on that)

I liked it.

I hope theres a sequal.

Complete reboot. They even change things like Dante being a half-demon half-human in the original series to half-demon half-angel now.

Yeah, I liked as well, even tough 3 and 4 are IMO better.

Probably won't be a sequel since sales aren't that hot, and that is the most relevant factor for Capcom.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#74VannofThursdayPosted 2/2/2013 3:16:07 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
VannofThursday posted...
I Didnt BUY The Vita...
I am a PSP gamer for a long time but the successor is not having the Monster Hunter Series so I upgraded to 3DS XL.
Need to find more reason to own a Vita.
As of now having a PSP and 3DS XL is enough for me.

So you bought 3DS for a brand alone, without even looking at the game. 3DS monster hunter looks worse then the psp ones gameplay wise.

NOPE im a Sony fanboy so its not the brand.its the GAME thats why,the bigger part of it was really MH thats why i buy the 3ds but i look through all the games on it and I have 4 that I like.
MH3U is not as bad as you think.
youre the one trolling the 3ds board a while ago the hell why do i have to explain to you.
#75VannofThursdayPosted 2/2/2013 3:19:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#76DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 11:52:18 AM
SplatterHouse55 posted...
This doesn't make sense to me at all. If I enjoy a series, why wouldn't i be interested in the next game? Because it might not be good? Do you stop watching your favorite TV program because a few idiots on the internet say it's gone to crap, or do you continue watching and decide for yourself?

If I have a favorite ANYTHING, you're damned straight I'm gonna keep doing it until i figure out for myself that it isn't worth my time anymore. Notice I said "worth MY time" and not "worth YOUR time" - I don't care what you do with your time.

Um, being interested in the next game and buying a console on faith that it will be good when you have no information on it are two very different things. You need information on something to make a proper decision so of course I'd decide for myself but with video games the game has to actually be out buying on blind faith is just plain stupid.

It needs to actually be out for you to figure that out, so again buying on blind faith is stupid.

Nightmare637 posted...

I liked it.

I hope theres a sequal.

It has the same name it's the same brand.

VannofThursday posted...
NOPE im a Sony fanboy so its not the brand.its the GAME thats why,the bigger part of it was really MH thats why i buy the 3ds but i look through all the games on it and I have 4 that I like.
MH3U is not as bad as you think.
youre the one trolling the 3ds board a while ago the hell why do i have to explain to you.

No it's the MH brand if it was the game you would have waited for it to come out. MH3U is a wii port I'm talking about MH4.
#77iusefebrezePosted 2/2/2013 6:12:10 PM
Never owned a sony system, saw PSN and basically thought it would be a great system to experience everything I have missed by never owning a sony system.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#78Skull_proPosted 2/2/2013 7:03:17 PM
I was interested by the vita for a while. One day i was about to go and buy disgaea 4 because i was interested in buying a ps3. Then i saw the same game for the vita. I was like screw you ps3, ill raise some money and get a bits instead, which i managed to do 3 weeks later. I dont play d3 a lot anymore, but i still do play to grind a bit occasionally.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#79ThamauturgePosted 2/2/2013 7:35:08 PM
I bought it because it was an amazing deal on Black Friday, 180 dollars for the system + a memory card + two games + three months of PS+ and honestly because I just absolutely loved my PSP for 6 years, and it needed to be retired.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune