Great week for us vita owners!

#41mike_411Posted 1/31/2013 8:19:26 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Monkeyspoon is definitely more of a troll than Shadow.

*bribes with monster monpiece*
shhhhhhh
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#42PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/31/2013 8:22:15 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
Vitassur...

*gets shot*

*stuffs a fish in the bullet wound*

*magical fish revives FlaccidKratos*

... ance.

This topic really is. They get all worked up over every little game that if released on the competition wouldnt even get a topic. Like YouTube app, wake up club, treasure park, fishing game, and more they try to hype up. Since the vita has nothing but forgettable software...

I swear to God no one can post anything positive on the Vita boards without the usuals coming in complaining and spouting off the words "fanboys" and "Vitassurance". You'd think the whole thing was played out already...
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#43PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/31/2013 8:25:30 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Shadowfxd2 is always here trolling. Everyone on the vita board knows. It's really pathetic

good to know.

you're literally listening to the boards troll. Monkeyspoon has been trolling up this board for a while now. He's going to blame just about everyone for trolling, except himself of course!

It's sickening to hear you call him a troll (even though he is) when you are the exact same way over here. Who cares if you own a Vita. That "excuse" doesn't give you a free troll pass.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#44LuminescentRulePosted 1/31/2013 8:26:34 AM
Shadowfxd2 is still on this board? Lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#45skyrimer3dPosted 1/31/2013 8:28:21 AM
Wow, this has given me a brilliant idea: TrollCall, a new iOs / Android app, checks your most visited boards and looks for positive threads, you can even program the app to post automatically things like: "lol vitassurance", "Sony always win baby!", "Vita has no games" "3ds still sells 40:1", and several other troll favourites! , now you can troll 24/7!!! Grab it Google Play / Apple Store now!
---
Men play fighting games, little kids play pokemon. -ShaolinAced
#46ColorlessMagePosted 1/31/2013 8:37:43 AM
Ignoring the trolls~

It has been a great week for the Vita.

I hope for more announcements down the road :D
#47AkagehisaPosted 1/31/2013 9:13:06 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
So to summarize:

1-Killzone new info, trailer, release date
2-Tearaway new info, trailer, expected Q2
3-Soul Sacrifice new info, pre-order, release date
4-Ys Celceta coming to the US
5-Valhalla Knights 3 coming to the US
6-Sly 4 demo
7-February PS+ games announcement
8-Muramasa coming to US
9-Guilty Gear showing in german rate board, possibly coming to the west

Also:

Taipei game show 2013 begins today until Feb 3rd http://thesilentchief.com/2013/01/27/tearaway-killzone-mercenaries-will-be-at-the-taipei-game-show-2013/ , so who knows if we'll see some announcements.

Amazing week!

It was a nice week indeed,,, I'm looking forward to SS, kill zone, tearaway and the Ys game.

And now, to wait for more details about PSO and Gods eater 2 localizations and Gravity Rush 2 confirmation,,