Wow man I've been underestimating handheld console gaming for far too long.

#1HappyBullPosted 1/30/2013 10:10:16 PM
I mean damn what a huge blunder on my part. Just picked this up along with a psp 3000 and 3ds and I've been in portable game heaven! Cant believe I had my balls wrapped around home consoles for so long only to pass up on such great classics and newcomers alike. All this while dropping some nukes in the toilet....so very awesome. :D

Seriously what the **** was I thinking?
#2MewtwoExPosted 1/30/2013 10:20:28 PM
You can get your nukes out there while playing WiiU as well.
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#3FlipManV3Posted 1/30/2013 10:24:25 PM
HappyBull posted...
I mean damn what a huge blunder on my part. Just picked this up along with a psp 3000 and 3ds and I've been in portable game heaven! Cant believe I had my balls wrapped around home consoles for so long only to pass up on such great classics and newcomers alike. All this while dropping some nukes in the toilet....so very awesome. :D

PSP 3000? Why?

MewtwoEx posted...
You can get your nukes out there while playing WiiU as well.

This, too. It seems like an ideal system for you, at least once the games starts hitting.
-
---
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.
#4j2zon2591Posted 1/30/2013 10:25:45 PM
HappyBull posted...

You had a much better life before getting a handheld? xD Now you got a crack alternative :P
#5kyncaniPosted 1/30/2013 10:31:28 PM
Handhelds are better than home consoles and PCs IMO.
They're just so convenient to play with :)
#6HappyBull(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:37:01 PM
HappyBull posted...

PSP 3000? Why?

Bought it brand new from a crackhead for only $50. ^_^
#7S_T_O_N_E_Posted 1/30/2013 10:44:06 PM
HappyBull posted...
HappyBull posted...

PSP 3000? Why?

You bought a VITA, a 3DS AND a psp 3000? lucky!!!!!! Now that is a great deal lmao.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#8j2zon2591Posted 1/30/2013 10:46:55 PM
HappyBull posted...
HappyBull posted...

PSP 3000? Why?

Great entertainment value! :)
#9HappyBull(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:09:09 PM
Haha thanks but to clarify, the psp was $50, the vita was $150 and the 3ds was $100 for a grand total of only $300.

Yes he stole them, but what crackhead doesn't?
#10Maximum OverdrivePosted 1/30/2013 11:25:20 PM
You are a happy bull.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL