Downloading from another store

#1SASLiquidPosted 1/31/2013 5:35:40 AM
So currently I'm on a legal high of stuffing my vita with loads of classic old school RPGs (suggestions?) but the main issue is being from the Uk I don't have access to classics like Chrono Cross. I have a Us account but I want to put all my games on a single memory stick, can I transfer it from my ps3 to vita even if it was bought with a different account? Thanks
---
"Hello" Me and a lot of other people
#2mrekliPosted 1/31/2013 9:43:41 AM
You can't mix accounts on the Vita. Only one acct at a time. So, you'd need multiple memory cards and format the system each switch.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#3SASLiquid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:45:53 AM
I do have two memory sticks. What if were to do this but then could I transfer the US content onto my pc and then back on the other memory stick?
---
"Hello" Me and a lot of other people
#4TinyTim123Posted 1/31/2013 12:17:20 PM
SASLiquid posted...
I do have two memory sticks. What if were to do this but then could I transfer the US content onto my pc and then back on the other memory stick?

Not sure if you could or not, but the problem is that accounts are also tied to memory cards, so even if you put your UK games on your memory card that is tied to your US account, they would then be useless. You wouldn't ever be able to play them on that memory card.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/