Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week?

#1GradyHooverPosted 1/31/2013 7:10:41 AM
Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week? - Results (72 votes)
Soul Sacrifice release date, pre-order details, final box art
26.39% (19 votes)
Killzone: Mercenary gets a new trailer and release month, demo impressions from press
23.61% (17 votes)
Ys: Memories of Celceta announced for North America
26.39% (19 votes)
Valhalla Knights 3 announced for North America
1.39% (1 votes)
Tearaway gets demo impressions from press
1.39% (1 votes)
None of these got me excited at all. Vita sucks.
20.83% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's been a pretty good week for Vita owners with plenty of news dealing with five different upcoming games. The question is... which piece of news got you hyped the most for Vita's future?
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#2stargazer64Posted 1/31/2013 7:12:36 AM
I voted none of these at all, since the Muramasa announcement made me happiest, and your poll fails.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#3deathpapayaPosted 1/31/2013 7:13:24 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I voted none of these at all, since the Muramasa announcement made me happiest, and your poll fails.

---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 1/31/2013 7:17:31 AM
Valhalla Knights 3 was confirmed!? *happy dance*

I thought Xseed was only teasing an announcement, didn't know it was confirmed. Anyway, that's amazing if true.

Muramasa Rebirth is the one I'm totally excited for. :-)
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5RotuhiiriPosted 1/31/2013 7:17:33 AM
stargazer64 posted...

Yeah, the topic should be locked and TC needs a new one. Ys Celceta gets my vote either way.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#6stargazer64Posted 1/31/2013 7:21:04 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Yeah, the topic should be locked and TC needs a new one. Ys Celceta gets my vote either way.

Kinda nice that there was almost too much good news for people to keep track of this week.

I think free Ninja Gaiden (for + subscribers) was pretty awesome as well.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#7Azure_lKitePosted 1/31/2013 7:21:48 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Wait... Muramasa was announce too?! Oh boy, my wallet.

Anyway, my vote goes for Ys. It was one of the system seller games for me, glad I held off waiting for a localization announcement.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#8JobocanPosted 1/31/2013 7:23:04 AM
I wouldn't really call trailers, demo impressions and a release date for a game we already knew was coming out around that time "news". For me it's Muramasa, even though it's another port.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#9GradyHoover(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:36:24 AM
Jobocan posted...
I wouldn't really call trailers, demo impressions and a release date for a game we already knew was coming out around that time "news". For me it's Muramasa, even though it's another port.

I would absolutely call it news when we've only had seven months of "this game will exist eventually" on those titles.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#10BahamutBBobPosted 1/31/2013 7:45:48 AM
I guess Soul Sacrifice.

I don't want to buy it without playing the demo first, though. And I'm not going to create a Japanese account and have to deal with moonrunes just to play one demo.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob